For a financial client we need Python Developer (machine learning/AI). This position is based in Iselin, NJ. We are Primarily looking for W2 Candidates and not looking for Third Party Candidates.
The Senior Python Developer is responsible for designing and developing AI/Machine Learning models and enhance accuracy of models. Partner closely with business teams to drive the adoption, integration of model outputs. Responsible for building advanced analytics solutions using various cloud technologies and collaborating with Tech Product Team and Data Scientists to robustly scale up AI/Client Models.
- Create and maintain data flow design and technical requirements documentation using defined documentation templates that meets Agile product development standards (such as data analysis or methodology, MS Excel calculations).
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Demonstrating the results of various algorithmic approaches and evaluating their performance
- Leverage a broad set of modern technologies including Python, R, Scala, and Spark to analyze and gain insights within large data sets and implement systems for automatic data collection, curation and model training
- Analyze diverse sources of data, extract features from data sources, train and test models, and Productionalize the models that significantly improve business outcomes.
- Works closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to develop predictive algorithms
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters.
- Collaborate with other team members, subject matter experts, and delivery teams to deliver strategic advanced analytic based solutions from design to deployment
- Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant industry standards, best practices, business processes and technology used in modeling and within the financial services industry
- Manage own work with minimal oversight and proactively communicate status and risks to leadership
- 7+ years overall experience with 1-3 years in an ESG technology focused role within asset management or financial services industry.
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas.
- Experience with machine learning tools such as scikit-learn, R, Theano, TensorFlow, SparkML, or Foundry
- Experience in using two or more of the following modeling types to solve business problems: classification, regression, time series, clustering, text analytics, survival, association, optimization, reinforcement learning.
- Understanding of data models, large datasets, business/technical requirements, BI tools, statistical programming languages and libraries
- Demonstrates functional knowledge of data visualization libraries such as matplotlib or ggplot2; knowledge of other visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI , Quick Sight or Tableau .
- Knowledge of cloud & computing technologies such as: Hadoop, Apache Spark, AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google cloud.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in computer science, data science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field.