Sep 26, 2023 - Altoida, Inc. is hiring a remote Technical Support Agent. 📍Location: USA.
Altoida is a pioneer in developing digital biomarkers of neurological disease using augmented reality and machine learning. Our technology platform is designed to enable an objective evaluation of an individual’s neurological health, allowing for more accurate patient selection and stratification for clinical trials, as well as sensitive monitoring of disease progression. Altoida’s mission is to provide life sciences companies with actionable insights using real-world data to increase the success rate for novel therapeutics, and usher in a new era of precision neurology using digital biomarkers. Our proprietary evidence-based platform is founded on more than 20 years of scientific research and published in multiple peer-reviewed papers including Nature Digital Medicine. For more information, visit www.altoida.com. Follow us on Twitter @altoida.
Altoida’s culture is united around six core principles:
- Open Communication
- Embrace Positive Change
- Think and Build at Scale
The Technical Support Agent reports to the Lead Technical Support Agent and is part of the Customer Success Team. This position will support customers by addressing customer support requests, including troubleshooting customer issues and concerns. Success in this role means collaborating with the broader Customer Success team, as well as the Product, Engineering, and Quality Management teams in order to achieve high levels of customer delight.
- Utilize the service desk software system (Jira) to process and respond to customer inquiries, feedback, and complaints
- Serve as the technical support hotline on-call person during pre-defined technical support hours
- Improve service desk responses and contribute support-related articles to a knowledge base platform
- Adhere to and contribute to the continuous improvement of our Quality Management System
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to resolve customer issues and design solutions based on customer feedback
- Support the QA team in reproducing issues when needed
- Provide metrics and insight into customer inquiries, feedback, and complaints
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with customer support experience
- Two+ (2+) years of experience with demonstrated success in providing customer support
- Experience in resolving technology-based issues
- Experience in designing solutions that are client-focused and based on the feedback and needs of the customer
- Strong interpersonal skills to mobilize internal resources to address customer feedback
- Strong organizational skills along with solid decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, proven track record of effectively and efficiently resolving customer inquiries
- Initiative, sense of urgency, passion, energy to succeed and thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Travel is not expected at this time.
Altoida provides competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits programs. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. The full-time salary range is commensurate with experience.
Altoida’s US headquarters is located in Washington, DC. The position is remote.
Altoida does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Altoida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.