Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
Adobe is looking for multiple Machine Learning Engineers from mid to senior level to use Generative AI and Machine Learning techniques to help Adobe better understand, lead, and optimize the experience of Adobe’s Digital Experience customers. Partnering with Adobe Research and other business units, the candidate will be building products that transform the way companies approach audience creation, journey optimization, and personalization at scale. You will join a diverse, lively group of engineers and scientists long established in the ML space. The work is dynamic, fast-paced, creative, collaborative and data-driven.What You'll Do
What You Need To Succeed
- Partner with Adobe Research to develop cutting edge models!
- Design and build applications powered by generative AI, including working on traditional engineering problems such as defining APIs, integrating with UIs, deploying on Cloud services, CICD, etc., as well as implementing ML- and LLM-Ops best practices.
- Engage in the product lifecycle, design, deployment, and production operations.
- Provide technical leadership in everything from architectural design and technology choices to holistic evaluation of ML models.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related field required.
- 5 to 10 years of applied research experience in software industry/academic research with experience in developing, evaluating ML models, and deploying models into production.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or analytics concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods; ability to quickly learn new skills and work in a fast-paced team.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Scala, Java, SQL. Familiarity with cloud development on Azure/AWS.
- Fluent in at least one deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with LLMs and emerging area of prompt-engineering.
- Recognized as a technical leader in related domain.
- Experience working with both research and product teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $116,800 -- $213,900 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.