Sep 30, 2023 - Cognigy is hiring a remote Working Student - Sales Strategy. 📍Location: Germany.
Cognigy is revolutionizing the customer service industry by harnessing the most cutting-edge AI technology on the market. Its award-winning solution Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to deliver exceptional customer service that is instant, personalized, in any language and on any channel. Cognigy is shaping the future of customer service, creating AI Agents by perfectly combining Generative and Conversational AI to increase customer satisfaction and actively support employees in real-time.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be leading the automation of conversations to make life easier for everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role - Working Student - Sales Strategy (m/f/d)
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany (remote in Germany)
As a Sales Strategy and Operations Working Student, you will team up with the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Global Sales to help create and implement strategic plans for the sales department. This position is for students with a business or economics background and a passion for the tech industry. You will have the chance to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and gain practical experience by collaborating with cross-functional teams to support the growth and success of the sales organization.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing Sales Leadership with advice to shape and execute our sales strategy
- Researching and analyzing market trends, competition, and growth opportunities.
- Assisting the SVP Global Sales with any projects or requests as needed.
- Working closely with other teams, such as Marketing, Product, and Finance, to guarantee that sales-related efforts are aligned and collaborative.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Currently enrolled in a business, economics, or related degree program at a German university.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the technology industry (AI fascinates you!).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Fluent in both German and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work - these include:
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning