Oct 02, 2023 - Oliv AI is hiring a remote Web Designer. 📍Location: India.
Oliv.AI is an emerging SalesTech startup headquartered in San Francisco that provides an innovative solution to help businesses scale their sales teams. We recently announced a $5.2M Seed funding round! Our AI engine analyzes sales conversations to identify best practices, refine call scripts, and enable sellers with the right answers. Oliv.AI ensures that sales reps follow a golden sales process, conduct pre-call research, provide conversational insights, and complete smart next steps. We help businesses build agile revenue teams and ensure CRM hygiene with ease.
Oliv learns from recorded conversations, updates sales scripts, and guides your reps to deliver consistently using smart workflows. Revenue teams at Shopify, Turing, Density, Thinkific, and over 800 companies use Oliv to clone and automate winning practices while saving 5 hours/rep every week.
About The Role:
We’re hiring our first web designer! With every pixel, you will tell a story, understanding the power of design in driving demand. You’ll demonstrate understanding of our brand, product, and target market. Own initiation and implementation of design strategies. You’ll be a trendsetter, always evolving, and eager to bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table. If you're ready to shape the digital landscape of SalesTech and make a tangible impact, we're eager to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Research and understand the target market to design intuitive and compelling web interfaces.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ensure design alignment with demand generation strategies.
- Monitor, refine, and optimize web designs based on market trends, competitive insights, and user feedback.
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image across all digital touchpoints.
- Analyze design performance metrics and adjust strategies for continuous improvement.
- Lead and mentor junior designers, fostering creativity and innovation.
What We Need:
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design with a strong emphasis on web design.
- A compelling portfolio showcasing your best works.
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills.
- Creativity, analytical thinking, and adaptability.
- Experience with B2B or B2C design; SaaS experience is a plus but not mandatory.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package from US VC funded startup
- Compensation package also includes meaningful equity with terms you'll actually be able to benefit from
- Unlimited paid time off, sick leave, and a flexible remote WFH workplace #LI-remote
- All the tools you need to succeed including a new Macbook
- Flexible work hours because we want you to work your best way
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Oliv.AI is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Oliv’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.