We are on a mission to disintermediate human labor in advanced finance (e.g., investment banking, hedge funds, private equity, etc…). We’ve built the world’s most powerful AI for advanced finance on the heels of generative AI and are distributing it as software, enabling workflow automation.
Our culture is one that starts with mutual respect and prioritizing health and family. These are indispensable as we are executing and building at a significant pace, even for Silicon Valley standards. Without this foundation of respect and well-being, there is no reasonable way we could execute at the level and pace that we expect.
Currently, we are oversubscribed, with customers that are well-known in finance, and are working on a partnership with one of the world’s largest tech companies for distribution. We have raised significant capital from top-tier venture and angel investors while assembling a world-class team. As a result, we are currently in heads-down building mode, focused on our mission of building a generational company that redefines what it means to “work” in one of the oldest industries in the world.
Once you join, you’ll work with an elite group of engineers who are alumni of the world’s most respected technology companies and universities (too many to list). We challenge you to find a more compelling initial team.
You will help build AI that powers the financial analysis platform that will redefine an entire industry. You’ll have the opportunity to reimagine and realize what an elite platform looks like and set the course for how highly scalable, reliable, and robust applications are built and deployed. Despite the deep technical bench and product, we are in fact selling trust more than anything else, i.e., do our customers trust the quality of the output enough to save them significant time? Since we’re reinventing an industry and approaching the problem in the exact opposite way compared to almost all other generative AI companies, there is no “ideal spec.” We greatly value first principle thinkers who are in the search for what’s right, not who’s right.
- Train world-class financial LLMs
- Assist in all aspects of AI projects, from data preparation to model deployment
- Help implement sophisticated multi-agent systems
- A top-percentile AI engineer who is adept at finding efficient solutions for hard problems.
- Adept in machine-learning fundamentals, as well as their practical application.
- You find fulfillment in working together as a team and delivering customer impact.
- You enjoy digesting complex requirements, making tradeoffs, deriving executable workstreams, and executing.
- High standards for your work in terms of quality, pace, and consistency; and expect the same from your peers.
- You have a high sense of accountability and urgency.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of deep-learning fundamentals and will have hands-on experience with natural language understanding (NLU) and natural language generation (NLG) models.
- Experience with a variety of deep learning models, including Large Language Models (LLMs) and Graph Neural Networks (GNNs).
- Experience fine-tuning deep learning models.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with common deep-learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch) and libraries such as Hugging Face.
- Familiarity with finance is a significant plus.
What We Offer
- Annual salary range: $100,000 - $170,000 USD
- A compensation package comprised of salary, bonus, and equity.
- Remote/hybrid work: Employees are welcome to work from our Menlo Park office or remotely. We’re looking for amazing people from anywhere in the world.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision.
Arkifi is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, as diversity is one of our company’s core values. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by local law. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Application instructions below
Please e-mail email@example.com with the following:
- Job title of interest in the subject line
- Your resume
- Your LinkedIn and/or GitHub, if applicable
- A few sentences about each of the following:
1. What attributes do you have that make you exceptional?
2. What's an attribute you consider a weakness that you'd love to work on, and why?