Oct 05, 2023 - Jobbatical is hiring a remote Immigration Lawyer. 📍Location: UK.
Moving to a new country is as easy as booking a flight!
Jobbatical is using AI and automation to make the employee visa and relocation process faster and less expensive, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration and relocation partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. Our team is on a mission to make moving to a new country as easy as booking a flight. The best way to do that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We help clients like N26, Pipedrive, and Travelperk to relocate people to 30+ countries and are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Union Square Ventures, Inventure, Karma VC, Swiss Post Ventures, et al.
Jobbatical is looking for Immigration Lawyer/Global Mobility Expert who navigates very well in the UK immigration law.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
- Assist and manage relocation cases, including designing relocation process, preparing immigration related documentation, arranging consultants to accompany in-person immigration appointments, communicating with partners, clients, talents, Embassies and Government institutions
- Provide relocation related consultations for clients and talents
- Build and maintain relocation processes, workflows and guidelines
- Assist and manage immigration and relocation-related projects
- Manage the settle-in services (including partnerships and contractors)
- Support your colleagues with immigration-related information preparations
- Participate in sales meetings/conferences/meetings as needed
- At least OISC Level 1 accredited & currently regulated
- Experience in both personal and corporate UK immigration
- Expert in Sponsor Licence applications (both Skilled Worker & Global Business Mobility routes)
- Experience in managing Sponsor Management System as a Level 1 user
- Expert in Skilled Worker & Senior/Specialist worker visa routes
- Previous enterprise client experience preferred.Independent, knows how to prioritize & focus
- Natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can do attitude (hands-on), proactive approach
- Experience in a client-facing or talents’ facing position, e.g. HR
- Project Management Skills
Our Global Mobility team is made of awesome people!
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- Extra working days as annual holiday days
- Any hardware necessary: Mac, headphones, etc
- Flexible Work. Work from home or office
- Annual offsite and other fun events
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about