Oct 06, 2023 - Idoven is hiring a remote Data Scientist. 📍Location: Spain.
IDOVEN is a health tech startup seeking to prevent cardiac disease through AI. With our breakthrough AI-based electrocardiogram analysis platform, we work with physicians and healthcare leaders to enable early detection and diagnosis at scale.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of the best investors in the industry, the European Innovation Council (EIC) and Horizon 2020 European Commission, you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Our technology is recognized with the European Seal of Excellence, supported by EIT Health (a network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU), and received the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine. In 2021, we were awarded at South Summit as Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup. We are one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
We are seeking an experienced Data Scientist to lead our efforts in the development and optimization of image-to-signal digitization processes. The ideal candidate will have experience converting ECG images into usable signal data, which can be further processed by machine learning algorithms.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, test, and optimize algorithms to convert ECG images into digital signal data.
- Collaborate with the machine learning team to ensure the quality and usability of the signal data for algorithmic processing.
- Conduct research to stay updated with the latest techniques and best practices in ECG signal processing.
- Design and implement validation procedures to ensure the accuracy of the digitized data.
- Provide technical expertise in this specific field and mentor junior members of the team.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of signal processing techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in image processing, specifically related to ECG or medical imaging.
- Proficiency in Python and relevant libraries (e.g., OpenCV, SciPy).
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities and training budget
💸 Flexible Remuneration
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .