Oct 08, 2023 - DISCO is hiring a remote Senior Support Content Specialist. 📍Location: Australia.
At DISCO, we strongly believe in the uniqueness of thought, experience and perspective that can only be achieved through having an inclusive and diverse workforce. We strive to continue to make DISCO an incredible place to work by fostering a culture of inclusiveness, diversity, openness and collaboration. We value all different kinds of experience, so even if you feel you don't meet all of the necessary criteria for this position, we encourage you to apply.
What is DISCO?
DISCO is the industry standard for managing, organising and sharing music and other media. We make music and media workflow fast, intuitive and simple, directly connecting people and their work to save time. Today we count UMG, Sony, Warner Music, Netflix, Amazon and Rockstar Games among our customers, and over 250,000 people interact with DISCO each month. Our customers are super passionate about our product.
Fully Remote in Melbourne, Australia
As the Senior Support Content Specialist at DISCO, you will be responsible for developing, refining, and managing our customer-facing Support Center, our internal Knowledge Base, and other written material used by Support and other internal teams.
Taking full ownership of our documentation and support content, you will have a key influence on how we provide support to our customers – our methods, voice and approach – and play a key role in scaling our support efforts more broadly.
In this role, you will:
- Draft high quality documentation for both our external Support Center and internal Knowledge Base, with an eye towards creating documentation that can be parsed by our AI chatbot.
- Create new macros for our Support Team that enable them to provide high-quality support with a human touch, while still taking advantage of the efficiency and consistency that macros allow.
- Work closely with our Support and Product teams to ensure that customer-facing support content is up to date and responsive to the changing needs of our customers as well as the current state of the product.
- Create and maintain content update plans for feature launches and other product updates which require large-scale changes to content.
- Continuously measure and analyze the impact, relevance and completeness of our documentation to ensure that it supports both the Support team in their work and our customers in getting best use out of the product.
- Leverage your highly developed writing skills, product knowledge, and understanding of our voice to assist Product and Customer Success with other customer-facing content as needed.
- Lead the effort to transition our documentation to a new, more scalable platform
- 4+ years experience writing and delivering successful support content within a growing software company
- 2+ years providing customer support at a software company, preferably SaaS
- Experience utilizing content management software and tools to efficiently create, organize, and update customer service-related content
- Experience monitoring and analyzing the impact of customer-facing content for the purpose of making continuous improvements
- Excellent writing skills – you have a demonstrated ability to write concise, clear documentation and engaging customer-facing copy.
- Complete fluency in English and and an excellent understanding of the rules of grammar and spelling.
- Exceptional editing skills - you take pride in your ability to proofread, polish, and edit existing content and you have the ability to provide tactful feedback to your teammates.
- Excellent customer service skills– you’ve spent enough time on the front-lines that you understand what it takes to craft an effective macro.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to self-motivate.
Nice to Haves
- Experience using Intercom
- Experience writing for AI
- Experience in music-tech or another relevant industry
- Music industry knowledge or a demonstrated passion for music
At DISCO, our employees have told us what benefits mean the most to them, and we've listened. So as a DISCO employee, you will work remotely from home (or a co-working space) whilst being supported by a friendly and fun international team.
In addition, you will receive:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing startup
- Office set-up allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Four weeks of paid vacation leave per year
- Paid bank/public holidays as outlined in our Leave Policy
- Two weeks of paid sick leave per year
- Paid Parental Leave
- A company laptop
- Monthly internet allowance/reimbursement
- The ability to work how you want. We’re not heavy on rule books. Everyone is trusted to figure out the best way to work.
To apply for this incredible position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter.
DISCO is an equal-opportunity employer. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals who have disabilities. If you require any reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please note this in your cover letter and we will reach out to you.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.