Oct 09, 2023 - CommentSold is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager . 📍Location: USA.
CommentSold is the North American leader in live selling technology (ranked by G2), having enabled over 7,000 small to mid-sized retailers with live-selling tools, generating over 166 million items sold with $3.8B+ in lifetime GMV. CommentSold’s technology continues to provide businesses and creators of all sizes with best-in-class solutions for delivering engaging live video commerce experiences across all of their sales channels simultaneously. CommentSold moved into direct-to-consumer commerce via the acquisition of assets of Popshoplive, a community-driven livestream shopping marketplace app at the intersection of social, e-commerce and entertainment. In 2022, CommentSold debuted its lightweight video commerce plugin technology, Videeo, which gives any retailer or brand the ability to embed and go live with engaging, branded live video commerce experiences within days by easily integrating into an existing e-commerce stack.
About the role
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product. Most importantly, we care about making intentional product decisions, fully supported by a robust discovery engine/culture.
The Sr. Product Manager for the Core Integrations team will lead a team to build the best products for our clients, with a special focus on AI led video processing integration, social and sales channel integrations, as well as e-commerce fulfillment and logistics functions. This role will report to the Director of Product and the role is fully remote based in the US.
In this role, you will
- Effectively lead a team of designers, engineers and stakeholders
- Ensure alignment of product area investment against corporate objectives
- Define new feature development, identify constraints and document key details
- Communicate and manage breakdown of work between technical and design team members
- Coordinate the execution and delivery of product features
- Develop tight working relationships with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, ensuring that we’re solving our users’ and customers’ most pressing problems
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance, and other stakeholders teams to shape and execute go-to-market strategies
- Apply analytics and leverage data from multiple sources to inform product decisions and drive customer adoption
- Apply problem-solving skills to swiftly address and work with the engineering team to resolve issues reported by customers, ensuring optimal product performance and customer satisfaction
If you’re right for this role, you have
- 6+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional success; ideally in an ecommerce environment.
- Have experience in and proficiency with web development and APIs. Bonus if you have former experience as a software engineer.
- The ability to break apart complex AI model/logistics/integration challenges
- Experience with business operations and product management; proven track record creating a business plan for internal stakeholders justifying product enhancements and the direct correlation to customer impact and revenue.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions.
- The ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholder
We love our values
We’re building a community, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
Deliver for our customer COMMUNITY: We are committed to making our customers successful.
Do it as a TEAM: We actively listen to diverse perspectives and respond empathetically.
Help each other GROW: We are willing to get uncomfortable for the sake of our growth.
OWN it: We do our part to reach the team's shared goals and hold ourselves and others accountable.
DRIVE forward: We are determined to innovate for impact.