Oct 14, 2023 - Air Apps is hiring a remote Mobile Marketing Specialist. 📍Location: Portugal, Spain.
We are a 100% remote team with 50+ employees in 10+ countries. Experience Hello AI, our revolutionary chatbot for language learning and productivity, along with our portfolio of 37 apps. With over 100M+ downloads and a 4.7-star rating, unlock your potential with AI-driven tools. Say hello to convenience and efficiency with Hello AI, your ultimate personal assistant!
Customer-Centricity 👨👩👦👦: We are passionately devoted to our customers, prioritizing their needs and satisfaction in every decision we make. We strive for excellence by listening to their feedback and constantly improving our offerings.
Uncompromising Quality 🍎: We challenge industry norms and set new standards, always staying ahead of the curve. We are relentless in our pursuit of extraordinary products and processes, pushing ourselves to exceed expectations.
Shared Ownership 🤝: We embrace a culture of collective responsibility, where each team member contributes to our long-term goals. We empower one another to take initiative, rejecting the notion of "not my job" and fostering a sense of pride in our work.
Agility and Speed 🚀: We deliver results quickly and efficiently, outpacing our competitors with our adaptability and resourcefulness. Our dynamic approach keeps us ahead of the game and enables us to respond effectively to changing circumstances.
Radical Transparency 🥽: We foster an environment of open communication, honesty, and trust. We share the truth about our decisions, processes, and products, ensuring that everyone is informed and engaged. We believe in the power of transparency to prevent "big surprises" and create a more collaborative and innovative workplace.
The Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Mobile Marketing Specialist who will manage key paid user acquisition channels to build and execute strategies that drive scalable and sustainable growth for multiple apps globally. You will be part of a marketing organization that drives Air Apps' user growth. You'll be able to immediately see the impact of your work and advance our mission of making people's life easier.
- Manage key paid user acquisition channels while targeting performance goals.
- Manage your channels end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creatives, setting up campaigns, optimizing campaigns, measuring performance, and driving insights for future campaigns.
- Use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and data flow from acquisition and engagement to drive conversions & revenues.
- Use reporting and monitoring systems to distill performance to managers regularly.
- Collaborate with content creators, including the creative team, to help create new and innovative messaging and customer touch-points.
- Align marketing assets with Air Apps' brand ethos and brand identity.
- Create and publish engaging copies and content on multiple paid user acquisition channels.
- Create and execute user engagement and retention strategies.
Expected daily activities
- Manage paid user acquisition channels, such as Apple Search Ads and Google Ads worldwide.
- Track, optimize, and measure campaign performance daily.
- Discover new keywords, trends, and market opportunities daily.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Conduct research to monitor and study the competition, including SOV and ranking across App Stores.
- Manage day-to-day communication with crucial marketing partners (e.g., resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.).
- Work with the in-house creative team to produce high-performing creative.
What We Look For:
Dedicated Dynamo: With relentless energy, a strong work ethic, and an unwavering commitment to excellence, you persevere through challenges and consistently strive for exceptional results.
Collaborative Maverick: Your dedication extends to collaborative work, where you seamlessly integrate into cross-functional teams, bringing your unwavering energy and work ethic to achieve outstanding outcomes.
Proactive Communicator: You take the initiative to share updates, address issues, and foster transparency, showcasing your commitment to effective communication and driving success.
Agile Multitasker: With your dedicated mindset, you effortlessly handle multiple projects, adapting swiftly to changing priorities, and consistently delivering exceptional results.
Growth-oriented Problem-Solver: Your dedication translates into seeking continuous improvement, actively embracing feedback, and employing analytical thinking to solve complex problems and achieve optimal outcomes.
You are passionate about driving world-class marketing. You aspire to join an energetic team in a fast-growing startup to grow products at scale. Your desired skills and experience include:
- Proficient in English
- 3 years of professional experience in mobile marketing
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience running ASA and UAC campaigns to hit efficiency & volume targets
- Experience using third party mobile attribution tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, or Kochava to drive effective campaign optimization strategies
- Ability to work on global campaigns and understand the importance of localization on performance and user behavior in mobile-first markets
- Deep knowledge of modern analytics, reporting, and business intelligence tools. Including data visualization tools
- Analytical skills and experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of marketing landscape and roadmap to deliver improved efficiency and growth
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Be up to date with the latest mobile marketing trends, features, and requirements.
- BS in Marketing or equivalent industry experience