Oct 14, 2023 - Real Vision is hiring a remote DevOps Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
Real Vision exists to create a world where people are free to live their lives knowing that their financial future is secure.
We arm you with the knowledge, the tools, and the network to succeed on your financial journey.
knowledge x tools x network = success
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build out our infrastructure. We're a dynamic team, focusing on Azure-based solutions. Though our team is small, the role you'll play is significant. Come be a cornerstone member of a team that's shaping up for exponential growth.
- Architect, configure, and manage Azure cloud services such as App Service, App Insights, Log Analytics, Storage Accounts, KeyVault, Synapse Analytics, CosmosDB, Postgres, Role Assignments, Eventhub Subscriptions, Azure Functions, Virtual Machines, Service Bus, API Management, and Cognitive Search.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines through Azure Pipelines, Azure Boards, and some GitHub Actions.
- Take ownership of tickets related to cloud setup, debugging, and other operational tasks.
- Control cloud costs and ensure robust cloud security measures are in place.
- Collaborate closely with development and other stakeholders for seamless operational integration.
- Oversee and maintain our legacy AWS infrastructure.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience, ideally in Azure and AWS.
- Scripting skills to perform automation tasks and interact with APIs.
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker (Kubernetes is a plus).
- Familiarity with leveraging AI tools to boost productivity.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Azure certifications or willingness to achieve them.