Oct 14, 2023 - TechFlow, Inc is hiring a remote Business Intelligence Analyst. 📍Location: USA.
TechFlow, Inc. is seeking a forward-thinking Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering, organizing, and analyzing data from various sources to provide insights and help drive strategic decision-making. Our company is always ahead, guiding organizations on the path to mission success with a forward-thinking approach to national security, logistics, and digital services. As a BI Analyst with TechFlow, you will play a key role in supporting our mission by using data-driven insights to provide valuable business intelligence.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to assist in strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business needs and develop data-driven solutions.
- Collect and analyze large volumes of data using advanced statistical methods and tools.
- Identify trends and patterns in data to inform business decisions.
- Recommend and implement improvements to data analytics processes and tools.
- Communicate findings and insights to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop and maintain data visualization tools to effectively communicate complex information to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in data strategy, planning and implementation of data architecture, data modeling and design, data integration, data security, data sharing, data visualization, data quality and governance of diverse data types.
- Active Data Architect certification (AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty preferable).
- Experience using AI/ML for data-driven decision making.
- Experience with large-scale data analytics and data modeling.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
- Experience with Cloud native data services including, but not limited to, AWS Redshift, AWS S3, AWS EMR, Tableau, Alation, and Pentaho.
- Experience implementing solutions using Star/Snowflake schemas Data Warehousing, Data Lake, and Data Mesh technologies.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data access patterns, data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses.
- Experience in developing proof of concepts and work with limited direction.
- Understanding of predictive modeling and machine learning to measure and improve end user experience.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) – Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays – 11 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance