Oct 17, 2023 - Akasa.com is hiring a remote Lead Data Analyst. 📍Location: USA.
Our mission is to enable human health.
AKASA is the leading developer of AI for healthcare operations. Founded in 2019, AKASA has raised $85M in funding and has grown to more than 200 employees.
Our founding team includes Silicon Valley leaders who have founded or been founding team members of multiple companies with successful exits. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, and Costanoa Ventures, among others. Recognized in 2021 among Top 150 “Most Innovative Digital Health Startups” by CB Insights, Top 75 “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare, Certified as a “Great Place to Work” two years in a row, and ranked #34 of Top 100 Healthcare Companies in 2021 by The Healthcare Technology Report. Learn more at www.AKASA.com
We are building the future of healthcare with AI. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work.
About the Role
As a Lead Data Analyst, you'll report to the Director of Data Analytics. In this role, you’ll work with rich healthcare and product datasets to generate KPIs and insights that support product strategy as well as productized reporting that empowers and delights our customers.. You’ll partner closely with Technology and business teams on operational product reporting use cases. You’ll also work with a variety of teams to improve the accuracy and relevancy of data we collect to support those use cases.
AKASA is based in South San Francisco. As a company, we embraced remote work before COVID-19. We consider ourselves experts in working collaboratively wherever our team members reside.
What You'll Do
- Build concise, informative KPIs, insights and visualizations that aid executive planning and day-to-day execution
- Drive development of reporting capabilities that will be embedded in product experience
- Enrich customer health monitoring through analysis of customer and product datasets
- Build embedded relationships with stakeholder groups, including Executive team, to deliver value and inform analytics roadmap
- Collaborate with Data Platform to establish product analytics requirements for “data contracts” as well as standards for data transformation and self-service reporting
- Function as mentor and tech lead to enrich team’s analytics capabilities
- Collaborate with Director of Analytics to define and adopt best practices associated with data analytics, stakeholder engagement, agile delivery and documentation
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience working as a data analyst for Product & Technology teams
- 2+ year of experience working in healthcare analytics or with EHRs
- Passion for data exploration and statistical analysis to build data products
- SQL expertise and proficiency with modern data architecture theory needed to build scalable data models and queries for self-service consumption
- Self-sufficiency defining and leading cross-functional projects end to end
- Excellent communication skills EQ and customer-oriented mindset that enable building effective partnerships and delivering insights beyond the numbers
- Nice to have: Proficiency with statistical modeling in R/Python
What We Offer
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Expansive coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Generous parent leave policy
- Full employee coverage for life insurance
- Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $125,000-$180,000 + Equity. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
AKASA is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. AKASA considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
AKASA is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.