Oct 22, 2023 - Fuse Universal is hiring a remote Sales Development Representative. 📍Location: UK.
About Fuse Universal
We're Fuse. And our mission is to help our customers unlock the knowledge and expertise that their people need to improve their skills and perform in their work. Enabling everyday learning moments isn’t just our motto, it’s why our clients like Avon, Dropbox, Hilti and Lotus Cars choose us to help power their organisational learning culture. With our award winning AI powered platform, we are proudly redefining the way that people and organisations learn and communicate.
From our beginning in London 2010, we now have over 110 employees located across the globe from South Africa, the US, Mainland Europe, India, Singapore and the UK. We encourage each Fuser to decide where they perform at their brilliant best. We invest in our people and culture, offering competitive financial, health, social and security benefits as well as working remotely but collaboratively through our platform.
We're on the lookout for the next passionate and ambitious person to join our mission. Are you ready to be part of the Fuse tribe? We would love to hear from you!
About this role
You’ll play a critical part in the growth of our organisation as we expand and scale our business. Through collaboration with our sales and marketing teams, the focus of this role is to build the top end of our revenue funnel by proactively communicating with potential customers every day. You’ll be the front line first point of contact for some of the world’s most innovative brands, helping build on their initial curiosity and awareness of fuse. You’ll have a volume quota of new logo meetings to book each month that will support our new business sales team to build a sales qualified pipeline.
To help you achieve success, our new business team will work closely with you on outreach tactics for each target account, refining and iterating approach as you go. This is a purely outbound sales development role with a heavy focus on telephone prospecting, so it’s essential that you’re dynamic in your communication style, tenacious and resilient in your nature.
Within 12 to 18 months we would expect your hunger and drive to succeed in this role to result in a promotion to a new business account executive.
About the team
You’ll be part of a driven, winning new business sales team that knows the value of feedback and coaching in order to help achieve our individual and group sales targets. Most importantly, we have fun doing great work together, celebrating each other’s successes. We’re also there to support each other through the inevitable, occasional setback, learning and growing together as a team.
You’ll join a sales team that recognises the contingency of its success is geared to your ability to hit the ground running as an SDR. You’ll enjoy a world class onboarding and assimilation into our value proposition. And together with your natural ability to run with things quickly, and the targeted contact data that we have ready for the right person to run at, our sales team is focused on having you achieve results and earning commission for meetings booked well before the expiry of your probationary period.
- Involvement in new logo account planning and mapping exercises through researching purchased data bases, publicly available lists, social media, and other sources.
- Collaborate with Fuse new business sales team to develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple channels, industries and personas.
- Calling prospects to generate interest in Fuse on new logo target accounts in order to generate qualified appointments as a first step.
- Develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for handover to a new business account executive.
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers and influencers within target organisations.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly volume quota attainment of new logo meetings.
- Sourcing, researching and establishing new relationships with stakeholders as well as handling objections.
- Following up on trade shows, regional events, and other marketing campaigns.
- Take an active part in sales coaching sessions and team wide workshops focused on continuous upskilling of our sales skills to remain ahead of the competition.
- Ensure the customer relationship management (CRM) system is up to date for optimal lead management.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of our key industry challenges, the competitive landscape and keep up to date on our product.
- Must have at least 12 - 18 months B2B SaaS sales experience
- An articulate communicator who can adapt communication style to different audiences, is agile, and can think on their feet.
- Ability to build instant rapport and credibility with stakeholders and influencers.
- Someone who is fearless and understands rejection is a pathway to success.
- Naturally inquisitive and have a genuine desire to learn through asking questions.
- Confident to respectfully challenge the status quo if you feel something can be improved.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and is a self starter who can hit the ground running.
- Experience with Salesforce or HubSpot CRM, and has used sales outreach tools – e.g. Sales Navigator
- Motivated and ambitious to progress to a New Business Account Executive within 12 - 18 months.
- Remote first and flexible working
- L&D - peer and platform learning - it’s at the heart of what we do
- Medical insurance
- Home-working / Wellbeing allowance
- Perkbox - wide ranging benefits; discounted shopping and services
- Annual leave: 25 days + day off on your birthday + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company socials
- Employee recognition awards: Employee of the Month, Long service awards, Employee referral scheme