Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
A world-class product is key to Clari's success, and Product Management is at the center of defining and delivering the market's leading Revenue Platform. This involves working with customers and our Design/Engineering teams to solve some of the most important and challenging problems in business and enterprise software. We expect and empower PM's to operate with a "general management" mindset – you own the impact of your product area, and get to collaborate with every function in the company to make it happen!
About the Role
We're looking for a Product Manager to help us reinforce Clari’s position at the center of our customers Rev Ops tech stack by building a rich ecosystem of partner integrations. You’ll work closely with Business Development, our R&D teams, and our ISV partners to deliver new integrations and package them in an external-facing marketplace. This role is critical both to carrying out Clari’s product strategy and to helping our customers modernize their revenue operations.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Engage with our world-class customers to understand their needs and define compelling solutions
- Own the platform experience vision, and communicate it in a compelling way to internal stakeholders and the market alike
- Extend and drive adoption of our design system in collaboration with design team members
- Develop generic services like notifications and search to be leveraged across an ever growing suite of products, clients, and applications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support their platform and data science needs
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make difficult decisions on what to build and how to build it
- Drive a seamless product delivery process from requirements gathering, solution shaping, execution, and release. to GA release
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Go-to-Market teams to ensure that we maximize the product’s impact on both customers and our business
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in a relevant enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience working with enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements
- Experience working with and contributing to large platform development and an emphasis on understanding generic services like notifications, search, etc.
- Experience bringing new products and features to market from end to end
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $101,300 to $168,800. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.