Oct 23, 2023 - Medalogix is hiring a remote Application Development Lead. 📍Location: USA.
Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
The Company's five machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking a articulate and analytical Application Development Lead to join our technology innovators that are bringing home health and hospice to the next level.
High growth & awesome culture – Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years. This success is achieved through passionate, high-functioning talent focused on success. We work hard through our core virtues: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together.
Meaningful work – Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
Modern technology products – At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. We build market leading products that delight our customers. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
Competitive compensation & benefits – Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
The Application Development Lead is responsible for leading the team and building the SaaS product software at Medalogix. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, this position will help build our next generation, cloud-native product platform. This person will join the current engineering group bringing UI technology and development skills that further elevate our team. A great candidate will bring passion and discipline for building software products focused on the customer. A successful candidate will bring significant value and have mindful impact to our success. The release of the new platform & products will generate material incremental revenue for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build next generation product platform leveraging an Azure cloud native architecture and modern technology stack
- Develop high quality software with a holistic product mindset (ease of use, functional, performant, secure, available)
- Lead the application development team.
- Bring technical, “hands on” leadership supporting application engineers in their detailed design and development of new software features ensuring they understand/follow the defined platform architecture
- Elevate and support our Agile development practices with specific focus on team execution, continuous improvement, quality
- Contribute to the improvement of our development tools and practices including CI/CD, quality, security, performance, etc.
- Help support current products and platforms ensuring customer satisfaction
- Support and enhance our collaborative and innovative team culture that spans the organization
- Mentor, challenge, and grow your peers on the Medalogix technology team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in leading the development team and building SaaS products in a cloud environment that is multi-tenant and highly scalable
- Hands-on experience with: .NET core, UI Frameworks (Blazor, React, Angular), SQL
- A focus on outcomes with an ability to make decisions that are both smart and practical
- Expertise in agile methodologies and related tools with a passion for team success and continuous improvement
- Cloud computing technology experience including: serverless, containers, storage architectures, security
- Experience building robust operations architecture to monitor application and system health proactively
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Highly sponsored healthcare plans to choose from (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match; immediately vested
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Generous maternity / paternity leave
- We celebrate our wins with team events/outings
- Generous Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Holidays + Floating Holiday + Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday
- Free downtown parking
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.