Oct 23, 2023 - Skrapp.io is hiring a remote Account Executive. 💸 Salary: $30k-$40k. 📍Location: Worldwide.
Skrapp.io is a fast-growing SaaS company helping millions of professionals worldwide grow their businesses and broaden their reach. We provide an advanced B2B data and email research & verification tool that allows B2B marketers and salespeople to reach prospects and collect relevant business information.
We are on the hunt for a dynamic Account Executive to foster and enhance relationships with our valued customers. Your role will involve helping clients expand their businesses by leveraging our product offerings. Additionally, you will be responsible for strategizing and implementing outreach campaigns targeting prospects that align with our ideal buyer persona.
- Act as a product specialist and solutions consultant, conducting demo calls for Inbound leads.
- Drive momentum in the Inbound pipeline through personalized follow-ups and tailored solution recommendations for middle and bottom-of-the-funnel leads.
Outbound & ABM:
- Identify high-value prospects from existing prospects + new Outbound leads aligning with Skrapp's buyer persona and ICP.
- Create user segments and collaborate with the Marketing team to execute account-based efforts.
- Implement highly personalized outreach campaigns to engage tier-1 prospects via Outbound efforts.
- Develop and maintain strong after-sales customer relationships, with a focus on tier-1 accounts.
- Serve as the point of contact for accounts, providing feature recommendations, account optimization strategies, account-level updates, and one-on-one communication to drive user engagement and upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team from time to time to facilitate product evangelism initiatives. This includes customer success stories, product reviews, interviews, content collaboration, and organizing video-based activities, among others.
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B product and SaaS pre and post-sales.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to deliver high-quality interactions with leads.
- Understanding of the sales funnel, with experience in managing end-to-end sales processes, from lead activation to closure and upsell.
- Adept with marketing and sales operations to scale CRM processes and data hygiene.
- Ability to identify and enrich new prospects in line with internal lead enrichment processes.
You'll be an excellent fit if you are:
- Naturally organized at task and project management, crucial for remote work efficiency.
- Collaborative and approachable to imbibe transparency and eliminate silos in a fully-remote team.
- Open to sales-led marketing initiatives, enabling creative and out-of-the-box campaigns.
We only offer contractor/freelancer contracts to our team members with yearly paid days off (25 days per year), and local (Contractor country of residency) holidays off. You will be responsible for paying for your local health insurance, and retirement plan if you wish to have one.
We are a team of young professionals working remotely from Pakistan, India, Spain, France, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates. The position is fully remote; you will enjoy flexible working hours from anywhere in the world. We also plan up to 2 retreats per year to exotic destinations accessible by the team members, which represents a chance to meet, discuss, work, and do fun activities.