Oct 25, 2023 - HireEffect is hiring a remote Payroll and HR Coordinator. 💸 Salary: $40k. 📍Location: USA.
People First. Technology Forward. These are the cornerstones that will allow you to build a meaningful career with HireEffect.
We strive to maintain a positive environment: one that has a reputation for servant-leadership, collaboration, and expertise; one that inspires personal and professional development; one that practices Conscious Capitalism, gives back to our communities, and makes business decisions based on our shared value that people come first.
We encourage a high-performance culture that recognizes and rewards your contributions and your commitment to excellence. In return, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally, and find value and meaning in the work that you do, with the flexibility to balance life’s priorities.
We're not your typical HR Department. We are THE HR Department for a wide variety of small business clients in a wider variety of industries.
We are looking for a Payroll and HR Coordinator to support our Outsourced HR and Payroll Services for multiple small business clients.
Our goal is to ensure that all Human Resources operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the companies we serve. Our clients typically have fewer than 49 employees, and we serve the entire U.S.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a conscious culture
- An engaged team who has a lot of fun while serving our clients
- Flexible schedules and unlimited PTO
- Remote work (we provide your computer equipment)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other wellness-related benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with a match
- Salary starting at $40,000 per year
What You Will Do:
- Process and enter timesheet data, update payroll records with salary or wage adjustments, and answer employee questions about payments.
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure employees are compensated correctly and on time.
- Track employee calendars for multiple clients for benefits eligibility
- Conduct reconciliations for employee benefits invoices
- Work with authorities (Departments of Labor, Workforce Commissions, Workers' Compensation) on unemployment claims, audits, or other requests
- Support People Operations in creating and formatting employee handbooks
- Conduct salary surveys as requested
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about people and have a great sense of humor
- You rely on your excellent organizational skills, superior attention to detail, and outstanding analytical and numerical skills
- You handle sensitive information confidentially and professionally
- You are comfortable processing payroll and want to launch your career in HR and People Operations
What We Look For:
- Previous payroll processing experience
- A desire to grow in the HR field
- An analytical mind with good math skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong computer skills with hands-on experience with M365, especially MS Teams in an office environment
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and referral source. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.