Oct 24, 2023 - Advantine Technologies is hiring a remote Sr Software Engineer (Python, C++). 📍Location: USA.
Fortune Top 10 companies in the world
Title : Sr Software Engineer (Python, C++)
Location : Menlo Park, CA or REMOTE (but should work in PST time zone)
Nature of employment : 12 Months (Potential for extension)
Internal job id: FT0221
(1) Looking for experience on analyzing performance bottleneck of a program (written in C++ or Python), and optimizing the performance based on the result of the analysis - if program is ML application, it would be a PLUS.
(2) I'd like to see at least something on ML, some GPU experience, or compiler, etc. (not all of them, but at least one or two) which are listed in JD.
Role & Responsibility
* Build/develop exploratory inference system for PyTorch models.
* Analyze/implement performance optimization opportunities running on GPUs or custom HW architectures
* Maintain good engineering practices (unit tests, etc) across the stack
* Fluent with programming in Python, C++
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Experience with PyTorch
* Experience with profiling CPU/GPU or custom HW applications, and identifying performance bottlenecks
* Experience with implementing performance optimizations relevant to CPU/GPU or custom HW applications
* Experience with compilers
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
3 Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good to have skills:
1 Experience with PyTorch
2 Experience with profiling CPU/GPU or custom HW applications, and identifying performance bottlenecks
3 Experience with implementing performance optimizations relevant to CPU/GPU or custom HW applications
Years of experience required: 10+ years of experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.