Oct 24, 2023 - Mimica Automation is hiring a remote Automation/RPA Analyst (Mandarin speaker). 📍Location: Americas.
What we are building
Mimica's mission is to accelerate the discovery and deployment of automation with AI.
Our first product, Mapper, learns patterns from employee clicks and keystrokes and automatically generates step-by-step workflows. It supports robotic process automation (RPA) teams, that build software bots for repetitive computer tasks such as data entry, form completion and claim processing. In addition to creating the process maps for automation, we have launched a companion tool, Miner, which helps enterprises identify and prioritize automation opportunities.
What you will work on
As a Process Analyst, your work will impact the successful delivery of our products to some of the largest enterprises globally. You will validate the output of our ML-powered tools to continuously increase the speed at which our process maps are generated while maximizing their accuracy, readability and overall quality.
Part of your day-to-day
- Reviewing and validating the outputs of Mimica’s AI and Machine Learning algorithms; the AI will constantly learn from your feedback
- Assessing each map’s quality and readiness for release using checklists and documentation
- Providing regular status updates and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues – workflow-related or systems-related
- Identifying gaps and recommending improvements and new feature additions to our products and internal tools
- Degree in a quantitative or analytical discipline, such as engineering, IT, or a related field
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin – articulating key points and solutions with clarity and coherence, both verbally and in writing
- Conceptual understanding and exposure to various corporate processes and functions
- Detail orientation combined with analytical skills and the ability to make sense of high volumes of data
- Superior organizational skills – prioritizing, keeping track of multiple tasks and managing time effectively
- Self-starter attitude and experience completing work independently with minimal supervision
- Eagerness to learn and continually improve your knowledge of our technology and products
Job Type and Location
This is a short-term contract position with the potential to convert to full-time permanent employment.
You will work remotely and be based anywhere in Latin America, Canada, or the USA within a UTC-8 to UTC-2 timezone.
Our objective is to consistently pay at or above the prevailing local market rates. We take a structured approach to determining pay rates, factoring in our salary framework, market research, and the candidates' skill sets. In addition to competitive financial rewards, we provide valuable non-monetary benefits such as flexible schedules and work location, end-to-end ownership of projects and the opportunity to contribute to projects that are poised to shape the future of work.