Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The greatest CEOs, CROs, and Go-To-Market teams on the planet rely on Clari every single day to maximize revenue, accelerate growth, and nail their targets. Selling to the world’s most distinguished revenue leaders requires a team that is truly committed to mastering their craft, day in and day out. Clari’s sales team has become a destination for elite revenue professionals who want to learn from the best, take their skills to the next level, and grow into the CROs of tomorrow.
About the Role
In this role, you will help grow our footprint within our current customer portfolio. You will collaborate on customer marketing initiatives, shape product prioritization, partner with Customer Success and Technical Support, and interact daily with executive leadership. We are seeking proven high performers to over achieve sales objectives and establish long term relationships with our customers. You will be responsible for owning the commercial relationship with a number of marquee Clari customers. Your key responsibilities include renewing existing business, up-selling based on customer potential, and cross-selling across our suite of products. You’ll serve as the main commercial point of contact and ultimately be responsible for the success and growth of your book of accounts. You will contribute to the overall success of Clari’s sales team by sharing best practices, helping teammates when needed and embodying our culture and values.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Own the commercial relationship for a number of Clari customers primarily responsible for renewing the existing business, up-selling based on customer potential, and cross-selling across our product suite
- Manage large, complex deals during all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Build and manage a large pipeline of business
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product as the quarterback of the account team
- Create and deliver a strong value narrative helping our customers understand the ROI they receive from Clari
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & executives: CRO, CFO, and VP Sales Operations/Enablement and VP Sales
- Develop and maintain strong Executive Buyer (EB) relationships while multi-threading into other key executives across the C-Suite, acting as a trusted advisor and strategic partner
- 2-5+ years of selling experience; ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience managing 6-9+ month sales cycles
- Proven ability to close and renew six-figure ARR contracts
- Understanding of subscription business models including SaaS, PaaS, and freemium
- Ability to travel on-site to customer meetings, as needed
Perks and Benefits @ Clari - US
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary for this position is $90,000 and the target incentive is $60,000. The total direct compensation package for this position may also include stock options, benefits, stipends, perks and/or and/or other applicable incentives.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.