Oct 25, 2023 - NeuraFlash is hiring a remote Director of Product Management. 📍Location: USA, Canada.
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, MuleSoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.
What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
As a Director of Product Management, you will own and drive the strategic direction for the product roadmap from research and prioritization through definition, design, development, launch, and product adoption. You will represent the customer and the market within the company and will identify unique value-adding products and accelerators for us to bring to market and push our fast-growing business even further.
You will work with and within cross-functional teams of engineers, consultants, marketers, and sales executives to align on our business priorities and our market opportunities. Product managers are often the leader and the glue of these matrixed, agile teams, aligning, directing, clearing obstacles, and cheerleading - all simultaneously.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with customers, partners, business leadership, and stakeholders at different levels to understand business and market needs in order to propose and design new solutions.
- Articulate and inspire the teams, the company, our customers, and our prospects with a product vision and industry point of view. Serve as the conduit and translator between business, technology, and customers.
- Identify, document, and explain product requirements, solution designs, and acceptance criteria to engineering and other teams in the organization.
- Partner with marketing and others to create external product collateral and internal product enablement materials to translate new products into business impact.
- Collaborate with Engineering to streamline the software development lifecycle processes to continually improve efficiency and quality.
- Lead, guide and support team members, and help Break down product concepts into measurable steps that can drive product development; use data to define success and drive product decisions.
- Facilitate the creation of sales presentations with mock-up samples, prototypes and presentation boards.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with strong experience in the Salesforce or AWS ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak the language of technology and business teams.
- Desire and ability to be a multiplier for those around you - lifting and supporting others to achieve big goals together.
- Experience with customer-focused development and validating products through user feedback.
- Experience in cross-functional teams and product development with distributed teams.
- Ability to turn high-level goals into actionable tasks and features.
What’s it like to be a part of NeuraFlash?
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
The “Flashy” Perks:
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- Mentorship Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations within the United States, India, and British Columbia, Canada. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States for our U.S. based employees, and anywhere within British Columbia for our Canadian employees !