Oct 26, 2023 - Level Agency is hiring a remote Senior FP&A Analyst. 📍Location: USA.
You wield a deep understanding of financial planning and analytical processes. You have a knack for transforming raw data into business insights. Your proactive approach to problem-solving ensures precise, accurate, and efficient budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. You thrive in a culture that is dynamic and data-driven.
If this sounds like you, Level Agency is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Senior FP&A Analyst to further their career with our team.
At Level, we use the scientific method to drive effective performance marketing campaigns for our clients. Everything from media planning to the ad creative is done with methodical care. Our cross-functional teams use a “Test. Learn. Grow.” framework that allows them to act with urgency and quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of performance marketing. This nimbleness and willingness to rethink what we know leads to better decision-making—and the confidence our clients need to pursue bold ambitions.
Recently ranked on the Inc. 500's Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh's Best Places to Work, Level delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
Level is an equal opportunity employer, a Military Friendly® partner, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position:
The Senior FP&A Analyst will join the finance and accounting team. This position will work closely with the CFO and cross-functional partners in all aspects of financial management, budgeting, forecasting, analytics, and reporting. The position will be instrumental in identifying opportunities for process enhancements, ensuring the team’s agility in responding to evolving business needs. This role reports to our CFO. The salary range for this position is $80k-$90k.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and will perform the work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas.
- Financial Forecasting Excellence: You will develop, maintain, and refine forecasting and budgeting models, ensuring pinpoint accuracy in projecting Revenue, COGS, Opex, and Operating Income.
- Stakeholder Reporting Proficiency: You'll provide regular, insightful updates to key stakeholders on budget tracking. Your adaptability will also allow for dynamic adjustments to the forecast as situations evolve.
- Analytical Decision Support: Your keen financial analysis skills will be pivotal decision-making processes, turning raw data into actionable insights for the business.
- Tools & Process Innovation: You'll play a pivotal role in enhancing our financial planning tools and methodologies, paving the way for streamlined, efficient, and scalable FP&A operations.
- Collaborative Financial Integrity: In lockstep with the accounting team, you'll ensure the monthly and yearly financial closes are both timely and impeccable in accuracy.
- Variance & KPI Mastery: You'll have a vigilant eye on key performance indicators and financial variances, always ready to deep dive into discrepancies and provide coherent explanations against budget and forecast expectations.
- A minimum of 3-4 years in FP&A, or applicable experience, showcasing a deep understanding of financial planning and analytical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp critical business drivers, craft comprehensive financial analyses, and develop precise budgets and forecasts.
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure clarity and mutual understanding across diverse levels of management.
- Ability to navigate evolving landscapes, paired with a proactive approach to problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standards of accuracy, precision, and organization
- Robust analytical skills for providing actionable insights and guiding management in decision-making processes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks efficiently, meet stringent deadlines, and maintain hands-on involvement in key projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and presentation skills
- Familiarity with generative AI technologies, with a willingness to learn and apply these concepts in real-world scenarios.
- Remote work from anywhere in the US with an internet connection
- Performance reviews every six months
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- 11 annual paid holidays
- 15 PTO days + 1 additional day per year of service
- Summer Fridays
- Great medical benefits including vision and dental
- 20 Days of Paid Parental leave benefit after 1 year of full-time service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs