Oct 26, 2023 - BroadLume is hiring a remote Account Executive, Websites. 📍Location: USA.
Broadlume is on a mission to transform the flooring industry through our all-in-one marketing and management software platform. As the largest technology company in the flooring sector, we empower local flooring businesses with the tools they need to create world-class customer experiences. From custom websites to powerful AI visualization tools and an industry-specific CRM, we provide comprehensive resources to our customers that drives online growth and boosts operational efficiency.
Broadlume is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Account Executive to join our growing sales team. As an Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our client base, driving revenue, and shaping the future of the flooring industry. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping small businesses grow and embody our core sales team values: Curious, Coachable, Competitive, and Hardworking.
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prospect and close potential clients by understanding their unique needs, and effectively conveying how Broadlume's solutions can benefit their business
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients through a consultative sales approach, understanding their evolving requirements and providing tailored solutions
- Effectively utilize Salesforce and Salesloft to manage your book of business (e.g. pipelining, conversion metrics, etc.)
- Attend trade shows to identify leads and deliver pitches on our solutions to prospects
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market demands, providing valuable feedback to the broader team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an Account Executive role or a similar position
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Salesloft or similar CRM and sales engagement tools
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to absorb coaching, maintain a strong work ethic, and consistently exceed targets
- Strong curiosity, enabling you to ask insightful questions and truly understand a client's needs
- Track record of prior success, showcasing your ability to achieve and surpass sales objectives
- Natural competitiveness and intelligence, driving you to excel and adapt in a dynamic market
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.