This is a remote position.Entry-Level Data Scientist Engineer - (US/Canada, 1 year experience, remote)
Team Remotely Inc. is a staffing and recruitment agency that offers a comprehensive solution for talent acquisition, including sourcing, vetting, pay rolling, and managing talent. Whether you need a contract staffing, direct hire, direct sourcing, talent pools, or diversity initiatives, our model can support your hiring strategy.Client's location: Los Angeles, CA
$66K-$76K Per Annum.How to Apply:
Please visit teamremotely.com
to learn more & apply with your resume and cover letter.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of R or Python for data analysis and modeling.
- Proficiency in statistical programs such as R, SAS, MATLAB, or Python.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets (VBA) and database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL, or equivalent technology).
- Ability to learn new methods quickly and work under deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Special Benefits you will love:
- Knowledge of actuarial concepts and life, health, and/or annuity products.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques such as GLM, Decision Trees, Time Series, Regression, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft DeployR.
- Exposure to insurance risk analysis.
- Basic experience in computational finance, econometrics, statistics, and math.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Familiarity with R or Python for predictive modeling
Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick day
401(k) with up to 2% employer match
Health, vision, and dental insuranceWhy work with Team Remotely?
Team Remotely Inc. is a staffing platform offering a seamless experience for employers and candidates. Employers can post job openings and specify their requirements, while candidates can create profiles and upload resumes.
The team of Team Remotely continuously learns and adapts based on previous successful placements, constantly improving its matching capabilities. This ensures that the recommendations provided by Team Remotely are tailored and accurate, increasing the likelihood of a successful match between employers and candidates. By providing intelligent and data-driven solutions, they strive to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, ultimately helping companies find the best talent and individuals find their dream jobs.