Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The greatest CEOs, CROs, and Go-To-Market teams on the planet rely on Clari every single day to maximize revenue, accelerate growth, and nail their targets. Selling to the world’s most distinguished revenue leaders requires a team that is truly committed to mastering their craft, day in and day out. Clari’s sales team has become a destination for elite revenue professionals who want to learn from the best, take their skills to the next level, and grow into the CROs of tomorrow.
About the Role
As a Revenue Development Representative, also known as an SDR, you will play a crucial role in identifying and qualifying potential leads and opportunities to help our sales team achieve their goals. Because you will be selling to sales leaders, you will learn and develop critical sales acumen that will accelerate your career. . You are a person that has enthusiasm for sales and doesn't take no for an answer. You are a competitive, self-starter, with relentless self-accountability. . You are a team player who is ready to collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership. You are energized by a dynamic fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to target the right accounts to drive pipeline and revenue goals
- Conduct account research and identify potential leads through various channels
- Initiate and manage outbound prospecting efforts
- Learn and understand how to message, position, and pitch the value of the Clari revenue platform
- Qualify and nurture leads by engaging in meaningful conversations and understanding their needs.
- Execute weekly email, call and LinkedIn activity metrics
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and our competitors to provide valuable insights.
- Successfully handle and overcome sales objections
- Achieve and exceed qualified opportunity quota
- Collaborate with Marketing to follow up on qualified leads and run data-driven nurture campaigns
- Run full sales cycles and close a small volume of SMB, $5-10k, deals
- Partner closely with Account Executives to break into accounts and land meetings with qualified leads
- 6 months experience in a B2B tech and/or sales environment, preferred
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and ready to adopt new sales technology, preferred
- Strong ability to problem solve and handle difficult objections
- Strong writing and verbal communication
- Persistent, goal-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new sales techniques and strategies
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary for this position is $52,000 and the target incentive is $27,000. The total direct compensation package for this position may also include stock options, benefits, stipends, perks and/or and/or other applicable incentives.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.