Oct 31, 2023 - mabl is hiring a remote Software Engineer (Mid/Senior Level). 📍Location: USA.
The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round
of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
You will work as a key member of our world-class engineering team, building features that allow mabl to fit seamlessly into modern software development workflows, making it nearly effortless for customers to assess, manage, and improve software quality. You'll work collaboratively to deliver easy-to-use, powerful capabilities in user and access management, enterprise readiness, and integrations with popular CI/CD, ticketing, source control, and messaging systems. You'll have a direct impact on mabl's business, customers, and culture.
As a software engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute broadly across mabl code base. You will build delightful and performant UIs. You will build reliable and scalable APIs. You will design and implement data pipelines for analyzing test results. You will implement flexible execution engines for running tests. You will define robust and fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure. And, you will participate in an on-call rotation to ensure that it is highly available.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and maintain features and services across mabl’s entire product surface
- Work as part of a small, self-directed team to define, implement, test, and support solutions to high-level product challenges
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product managers, designers, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the quality and impact of your own contributions and those of your teammates
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Seek out and incorporate customer feedback continually, including regularly joining customer calls
- Participate in our on-call rotation
- We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- You have 7+ years of professional software development experience building complex systems and web apps
- You are curious and committed to learning—about new languages and frameworks and tools; about new parts of the code base; about ways to improve as an engineer; about quality problems that users have; and about how mabl can help address those problems
- You can design, architect, and implement end-to-end software systems, accounting for scalability, reliability, repeatability, and maintainability
- You have a solid grasp of UX design and working with designers to deliver delightful user experiences
- Your are comfortable with DevOps and participating in the full software development life-cycle, including development, deployment, testing, maintenance, and operation
- You have a deep understanding of core web domain concepts like HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, etc.
- You have strong database skills and, ideally, experience with both SQL and NoSQL systems
- You have a track record of delivering high functional and non-functional quality apps through testing at all levels (e.g. unit, integration, end-to-end, UI, accessibility, performance, etc.)
- You are flexible to jump in and contribute wherever needed, even if outside your normal code base, language, framework, or Cloud
- Front end: React, React Router, Redux, Remix
- Machine Learning: ML Engine, PaLM API
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run
- Continuous Integration: GitHub Actions
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers
spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
- We're proud to have won 11 awards since 2021
recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
- We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
- We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos
program and annual Founders Award
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com
; follow @mablhq
on Twitter and @mabl