Oct 31, 2023 - Exeon is hiring a remote Professional Services Engineer Cyber Security. 📍Location: Switzerland.
Professional Services Engineer Cyber Security
80-100% | immediately | Switzerland (remote possible)
Exeon Analytics AG is a Swiss cyber tech company specialising in the protection of IT and OT networks through AI-driven security analytics. Our Network Detection & Response (NDR) platform ExeonTrace allows companies to monitor corporate networks, immediately detect cyber threats and thus effectively protect their organisation’s IT landscape - quickly, reliably, and completely hardware-free. The self-learning algorithms for detecting anomalies in network activity were developed at ETH Zurich and are based on more than ten years of academic research. Exeon was awarded as one of the top three high-tech companies at the SEF 2021 and consists of an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, machine learning experts, white hat hackers, network security specialists and business professionals. Exeon is determined to become the leading NDR provider in Europe and already counts renowned companies such as PostFinance, Planzer and SWISS Airlines among its customers.
What your impact will be like:
As a Professional Services Engineer at Exeon, you will support our customers in the deployment, integration and maintenance of our modern Network Detection & Response solution, ExeonTrace. You will be a core member of our Professional Services Team and thus closely collaborate with our Presales and Professional Service Engineers as well as Sales and Partnership Managers.
- In particular, you will be:
- Deploying, maintaining, and supporting our Network Detection and Response solution with customers and partners.
- Defining/implementing/documenting the integration and setup of ExeonTrace for various data sources.
- Supporting the onboarding and training of new customers and partners.
- Analyzing our customers’ networks during Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and ongoing installations.
- Building new integrations and improve the automation of product deployments.
What you can expect from us:
Exeon offers an open company culture that values and encourages diversity, teamwork, and a growth mindset. Our goal is to provide our employees with an exciting, supportive, and motivating environment for personal growth and career development while ensuring that our team maintains a healthy work-life balance. We strive to achieve this by offering:
- Manifold opportunities to shape your professional profile and grow according to your personal goals in an innovative scale-up environment.
- Working in close collaboration with our interdisciplinary team and learning from our Security Experts, Data Scientists, and Business Professionals
- Taking over responsibilities quickly and help shape and promote a cutting-edge security software.
- A high degree of trust, flexibility, and independence
- An exciting and impactful job in a fast-growing Swiss cyber tech company expanding across Europe.
- Many freedoms in terms of working hours and place of work (remote or in the office)
- A young, diverse, and dynamic team of tech and business professionals
- A competitive salary and appealing benefits package
- Lots of fun, exciting interactions and new challenges
What makes a good person-job-fit:
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual who’s comfortable in a high-paced scale-up environment. In addition, we are looking for certain requirements and skills to establish a good person-job-fit:
- Open, reliable, and communicative professional who enjoys working in teams and can take ownership over individual projects.
- An enthusiastic professional used to solve problems independently and communicating easily with both our customers and our internal teams.
- A professional with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar, with a specialization in TCP/IP networking (HTTP/S, DNS, NetFlow, IPFIX, ...) or IT security (networking and application security).
- 3+ years of practical experience as a Professional Services, Systems or Post-Sales Engineer in the field of TCP/IP networking and processing Ideally including:
- Supporting customers between proof of concept (POC) to product installations.
- Configuration of firewalls and switches and experience with various network log sources (e.g., Netflow).
- Configuring Unix systems and bringing in your experience with syslog data collection and processing.
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V and container technologies (e.g., Docker).
- Providing customer trainings.
- Deploying and maintaining Elasticsearch stacks.
- Fluent English and German skills are a must.