Nov 01, 2023 - VISO Trust is hiring a remote Commercial Account Executive Manager. 📍Location: USA.
VISO TRUST is the only SaaS third party cyber risk management platform that delivers the security intelligence needed for modern companies to make critical risk decisions at the speed of business. Assessing the risk of data breach third party relationships pose to their customers is a traditionally complex and labor intensive process that slows business, frustrates stakeholders and leaves security teams branded: the department of “no.” With VISO’s AI-based system, practitioners can instantly and continually assess any number of third parties while achieving on average a 90% boost in operational efficiency. At VISO, we are excited to be enabling customers to reduce risk and accelerate business at the same time.
VISO TRUST is a venture-backed startup with a fully remote workforce based in North America. When hiring, we look for signs that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we put people first and value ownership, curiosity, honesty and humility in the pursuit of excellence. We also value our differences, employing a team rich in diverse perspectives and experiences. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of status or membership in a protected class or lack thereof.
The Commercial Account Executive Manager will play a major part in the company's growth. They are responsible for hiring, onboarding, training, motivating, enabling, and developing a team of BDRs. They will coach their team on prospecting best practices with the goal of setting more qualified meetings. They must be able to work closely with Sales, Marketing, and operations.
- Strategize with sales to identify prospects
- Identify relevant contacts and initiate communication via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Build connections and educate target audience on mobile sales enablement
- Run Discovery Calls, Qualify prospects and schedule sales meetings
- Collaborate with marketing to develop a strong funnel of quality leads
- Exceed quarterly sales targetCommit to continuous learning and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a results-oriented environment
- History of exceeding measurable goals
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Experience in a B2B BDR roleCold calling experience
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS (or security!)
- BDR Management experience
At VISO, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to the health and prosperity of our team and to rewarding great work.
We offer competitive compensation including salary, equity and a comprehensive benefits package. Standard benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance for employees and dependents without employee contributions. We offer zero deductible medical plans with minimal out-of-pocket expenses. We also offer HSA/FSA options, 401k, gym membership, unlimited PTO, 18 paid holidays per calendar year, a communications stipend, on-hours social events and opportunities for training and growth. #LI-Remote