Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
The Test Foundations team at Clari ensures engineering squads wield the mightiest tools and technologies to make their applications run flawlessly. As Clari's horizons have broadened over a decade, we've amassed some technical debts. Some hurdles now challenge our standard testing protocols.
About the Role
As a Staff Software Fullstack Engineer with a focus on Testing and Testability, you will be a key player in elevating the quality of our software products. Your deep understanding of software design, architecture, and testing methodologies will help optimize our testing infrastructure, making it more robust and efficient.
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join the Engineering team and lead efforts to refactor, rejuvenate, and reinvigorate our tech, paving the way for seamless testing. And then, like a wise sage, mentor fellow engineers to replicate your mastery.
This is a hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- Act as a core member of the Test Foundations team, leading efforts to standardize testing practices across diverse product teams
- Lead the design and enhancement of our unit testing & integration testing frameworks, ensuring it embodies the best in readability, maintainability, and scalability
- Venture into diverse application teams with a unique lens, discerning inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and catalyzing innovative solutions
- Champion initiatives to enhance product testability, bridging gaps, and building strong cross-functional collaborations
- Mentor, inspire, and lead by example, with an emphasis on best practices, code optimization, and transformative testing approaches
- Enhance our existing code, showcasing how peak performance can be achieved within our existing tech stack
- Simplify and creatively articulate complex problems, fostering a culture of clear communication and collaborative problem-solving
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering, with a specialized focus on testing and ensuring testability
- Profound grasp of software testing methodologies and instruments
- Demonstrated prowess in designing or refining testing frameworks
- Stellar communication skills paired with a knack for building relationships
- Intrinsic drive complemented by the capability to thrive both independently and within a team setting
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.