Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
Hyperscience is hiring a Director to lead our product design organization. As the global head of design, you will be ultimately responsible for our product design strategy and the entire user experience of Hyperscience’s industry-leading AI platform. We are looking for an experienced design leader who can roll–up their sleeves and lead from the front to optimize customer-centric design thinking across the organization. This is a product leadership role reporting directly to the SVP of Products.
In this role, you will work closely with the team, guiding them in user-centered design methods, lean product principles, and partnering with key development leaders throughout the company. You will be immersed in emerging technologies and enterprise workflows to design machine-human-interactions and create intuitive and elegant solutions that users will love. You will also be responsible for the cadence of design team rituals (crit, reviews, retros) and will set the vision, strategy, execution, and quality standards for the team.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to craft the vision, goals, and strategic roadmap of the Hyperscience platform as well as plans and priorities of design initiatives
- Lead a team of designers in building intuitive customer journeys and integrated machine-human-interactions to deliver cohesive end-to-end user experiences
- Define and implement design vision and strategy that puts our customers at the center leading with deep customer empathy and insights
- Champion design-led decisions and inspire collaboration with cross-functional leaders through effective communication and storytelling; build strong relationships across the organization to design solutions that win in the market
- Mentor, lead, and build the product design team, helping to enhance their skills and guide career development
- Create a fun, innovative, and disciplined environment that builds trust, encourages collaboration, ensures accountability, and delivers business results.
- 6+ years of design experience with at least 2 years in design leadership and a track record of continuous success and career growth
- Experience with enterprise software is required; experience with AI/ML, big data, or business intelligence is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience creating CX strategy and roadmaps combining customer needs, business objectives, internal expertise, while pushing the technical and design boundaries
- Has led a global team of full-stack designers through multiple stages of growth
- Adept at and successful in combining qualitative user research and quantitative data to inform design decisions and iterative improvements
- Strong leadership and communication skills; ability to present a vision and influence/align key stakeholders from designers, product managers, engineers, to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to build, mentor, and manage a high-performing team
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Flexible PTO with the approval of your manager
- 12 weeks of parental leave and an additional 4 weeks for birthing parents
- Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.