Nov 03, 2023 - akirolabs is hiring a remote UI/UX Designer / Manual QA. 📍Location: Germany.
akirolabs is an award-winning AI-powered platform designed to elevate procurement from a tactical function to a strategic business partner orchestrating value chains. Our cutting-edge solution enables the self-sufficient development of procurement strategies, providing a ready-to-use framework that organizations can adapt to their unique needs and contexts.
Our comprehensive category strategy management solution brings traditional category management to new heights by leveraging AI, fostering extended collaboration, and utilizing data from multiple sources and extending it beyond category taxonomy. With a purpose-driven focus, akirolabs emphasizes purpose and meaning, addressing the numerous ESG-related challenges organizations face and helping procurement earn recognition as more than just a cost killer.
Having won many prestigious awards and recognitions, akirolabs is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology landscape. Some of our accolades include being shortlisted for the prestigious World Procurement Awards 2023 in the Procurement Technology Provider category, being named as one of the top 10 procure tech startups in the Digital Procurement world in 2022, and receiving the title of Gartner Cool Vendor 2022™ in Sourcing and Procurement Technology.
Our corporate culture and values can be found here https://akirolabs.com/company/our-vision/.
- You are key expert in visual part of our product
- You like and can be creative, ready to share your critical point of view and implement innovative ideas
- Work on modern technology stack and advocate best software development practices like agile, self-organized teams, test automation, etc.
- You have a unique chance to join the team on early stage and make your valued input in engineering excellence
- Support with building an internal team and share expertise, participate in hiring
- University degree in a relevant field of study like Computer Science, Software Engineering, Design, etc. or a comparable industrial experience
- Experience with creating application design and user flows with Figma, Photoshop and other relevant tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Material-UI
- Testing how end users interact with the end product, checking if it is aligned with best UX practices
- Knowledge about QA processes, managing testing plans and test cases
- Knowledge of Agile and SDLC, Jira and Confluence tools
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain, creativity and innovativeness
- Experience in Motion Design would be a plus
- Good English in speaking and writing, communication skills that are clear, open and professional
- Be part of a recognised leader in AI-driven procurement technology startup, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our enterprise customers
- Remote-first – work where you work best (within Germany), whether from home or in a hybrid/onsite mode from our office in a great location in Berlin
- Be productive with our modern equipment and tools
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and public holidays per your location in Germany
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Business trips within Europe might be expected on demand (once per quarter in average)
- Team building company events
akirolabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: akirolabs is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at akirolabs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. akirolabs will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.