Nov 02, 2023 - Oliv AI is hiring a remote Product Designer. 📍Location: India.
Oliv.AI is an emerging SalesTech startup headquartered in San Francisco that provides an innovative solution to help businesses scale their sales teams. We recently announced a $5.2M Seed funding round! Our AI engine analyzes sales conversations to identify best practices, refine call scripts, and enable sellers with the right answers. Oliv.AI ensures that sales reps follow a golden sales process, conduct pre-call research, provide conversational insights, and complete smart next steps. We help businesses build agile revenue teams and ensure CRM hygiene with ease.
Oliv learns from recorded conversations, updates sales scripts, and guides your reps to deliver consistently using smart workflows. Revenue teams at Shopify, Turing, Density, Thinkific, and over 800 companies use Oliv to clone and automate winning practices while saving 5 hours/rep every week.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help create SalesTech SaaS products that are both visually stunning and easy to use. The successful candidate will have a passion for design and creating intuitive user experiences.You will build the machine and run it too, with true end-to-end ownership in your designs and the UX/UI. Build customer obsession into all you do, and join our Gen AI team!
What You'll Do:
- Design intuitive user interfaces and product features, interface standards, and style guides.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies.
- Collaborate with product engineering, marketings, and customer success teams to refine product features.
- Ensure that product designs are aligned with the company's mission and brand.
- Developing a deep understanding of user needs and translating them into well-designed digital products.
- Producing high-quality digital design solutions through wireframes, visual design, and prototypes.
What We Need:
- 2-4+ years of experience in product design and development, startup experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and other design tools.
- Familiarity with user experience design, user interface design, and prototyping.
- Experience building and maintaining design systems.
- Exceptional visual design skills and knowledge of best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package from US VC funded startup
- Compensation package also includes meaningful equity with terms you'll actually be able to benefit from
- Unlimited paid time off, sick leave, and a flexible remote WFH workplace #LI-remote
- All the tools you need to succeed including a new Macbook
- Flexible work hours because we want you to work your best way
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Oliv.AI is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Oliv’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.