Nov 03, 2023 - vngrs is hiring a remote QA Engineer. 📍Location: Turkey.
VNGRS provides digital solutions to organizations in an ever-changing and unforeseeable environment while enabling them figure out undiscovered digitalization needs and giving them
the tailor-made digital solution that would boost their business, deliver great experiences to their customers.
Founded in 2009, VNGRS mainly serves in Turkey, America, Europe and Gulf Region as a multicultural company and operates with new technologies in three areas; development, cloud and AI.
VNGRS | dev
VNGRS builds platforms, solutions and apps with the clients powered by the customized agile approach, good engineering practices and reliable partners.
VNGRS | cloud
VNGRS’ hands-on expert team plan, build and run complex customized migration strategies, streamlining client adoption of the cloud.
VNGRS | AI
Machine Learning, Data Engineering and Business Intelligence solutions.
The company, which is headquartered in Turkey has offices in London, and Dubai.
We strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, and collaboration.
We’d like to share how we work at VNGRS and the qualifications of VNGRS teammates.
We value our corporate culture and choose our teammates accordingly.
We love what we’re doing, we don’t pick favorite “clients/works”.
We understand our partners’ needs, discover them even before they do.
We’re laser focused, we listen to our partners well, from inception to completion.
We own the work as it’s our own and fight for it.
We’re authentic and genuine.
We do not copy & paste. We seek what’s the best practice and we create our own (internalized) solution.
And our teammates;
know what they’re doing, why they’re doing, not blown by the wind.
know what VNGRS is doing, what we’re achieving together.
have their hobbies, ambitions that are supported by VNGRS.
have good communication skills, thus get on well with customers.
have their “creative egos”, yet put the best effort to be a team.
know the team comes before individuals.
listen before talking.
accept feedback regarding the job easily, not taking personally.
interested in problem solving, not stuck in the problem itself. Thus, result-oriented.
know how to get the best from leaders.
focus on delivering, not making excuses.
respect the experience yet don't hesitate to challenge in full force.
willing to learn.
About the position:
This role will work as part of a cross-functional agile development team and will be vital in ensuring high quality output, successful feature launches and delighted customers.
We expect the candidate to have the qualifications of VNGRS team.
- Analysis of requirements and design documents,
- Preparation of test scenarios,
- Writing automated tests with relevant tools,
- Running test scenarios and performing regression tests,
- Error tracking and reporting,
- Reporting of test results and documentation.
- Testing the product with different platforms and different levels of testing
- Test the functionalities of the product app for Backend, IOS and Android perspective.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software test automation,
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus,
- Experience with test automation tools like; Espresso, XCUITtest, Appium, Selenium, Cypress etc.
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Swift,
- Experience with frameworks/approaches like; POM, Cucumber, Rspec, Robot, TestNG,
- Experience with tools/scripting like; Docker, Jenkins, Bash, Python,
- Experience with microservices/services tests like; contract, component, end-to-end tests,
- Experience with both manual QA processes and automated testing tools,
- Preferably one of the ISTQB or CSTE 'Software Testing Specialist' certifications,
- Having knowledge and experience in software development processes.