Nov 04, 2023 - Wallaroo is hiring a remote VP of Strategic Partnerships and Operations. 📍Location: USA.
About The Company:
With a $100B market opportunity that's growing rapidly, Wallaroo.AI is standing at the forefront of enabling data scientists, AI teams and ML engineers to get from AI prototype to ROI in production with incredible efficiency, scale, and ease.Wallaroo.AI removes infrastructure bottlenecks and allows AI teams to deliver real-world results faster, so technical teams can reclaim 40% of their time, reduce infrastructure costs by as much as 80%, and get-to-value 3X faster - in any cloud, on-prem or edge environment.
Our enterprise platform provides powerful self-service tools, a purpose-built inference server for ML workflows, observability, and an A/B testing framework. We're already working with some of the world's leading brands. Backed by Microsoft's M12, we raised a $25MM Series A in 2022. The time is NOW, join us on this incredible journey!
About You & Your Role:
You are an experienced early-stage (Seed and/or Series A) VP of Strategic Partnerships and Operations looking to join a dynamic team building products that sit at the bleeding edge of tech. You've spent time in commercial roles in highly technical software companies (Enterprise Sales, Partnerships and/or Alliances, Business Development), but you are also comfortable harnessing your ability to be an “operational swiss army knife,” building out the processes necessary to support revenue aligned to Wallaroo.AI' GTM motions. As you help build and execute upon strategic partner programs, you will collaborate cross-functionally to define shared business objectives, create joint strategies, and establish measurable success metrics. At the same time, you will analyze partner performance, metrics, and identify areas to optimize partner success, scalability and revenue generation.
You will lean on your strong relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills, to open doors at large enterprises while project managing and prioritizing multiple agreements, owning them end-to-end. Lastly, you will extract insights based on performance data, delivering informed recommendations, and ensuring that you are sharing successful approaches and strategies with the rest of the enterprise partnerships and GTM teams.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and executing upon enterprise Partnerships, and/or enterprise sales, with at least 5 years in growing, early-stage technology startups
- Experience landing enterprise partnership agreements, while playing the role of executive sponsor, supporting the growth and success of Wallaroo.AI's GTM strategy
- Strong Experience with partnership development, especially with hyperscalers (eg Azure, GCP), Semiconductor manufacturers (Qualcomm, AMD, etc), Server manufacturers (Dell, HPE, etc) and other critical software and infrastructure vendors in the edge space (e.g. VMWare, etc).
- An operational mind for lightweight processes, prioritization and strong partner and project management
- The desire to move fast, free up our highly-technical Founder/CEO by removing friction, and ultimately taking commercial and operations work off of his plate
- A love of solving hard problems and ensuring the alignment of priorities and operations between teams and individuals working on GTM motions, driving real sustainable impact
- An open communication style, allowing you to provide guidance and support to the leadership team and other employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives, driving key results
- Experience building and maintaining trusted relationships with key stakeholders, such as partners, customers and investors, and the ability to design and evangelize revenue models and strategies
*We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every qualification mentioned above.
At Wallaroo.AI we believe that the most diverse and inclusive teams build the best products! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.