Nov 04, 2023 - ZeptoLab is hiring a remote Graphic Designer. 📍Location: CET (UTC+1).
We are looking for a talented Freelance Graphic Designer to join our Zeptoteam!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique style. Our games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need far more than just 'another Graphic Designer!'
This role is remote in the CET zone.
- Marketing materials production (presentations, banners, covers for social networks, assets for stores - screenshots etc);
- Fast learning about tools and principles applicable to work;
- Active participation in design and art related discussions.
What we expect from you
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Google Slides, Figma, AI tools, and animation;
- Solid graphic design and illustrations portfolio;
- Solid fonts and typography knowledge;
- Good drawing skills in 2D casual style graphics;
- Constantly increasing their speed and efficiency;
- Being proactive and proposing new ideas;
- Advanced Russian and English level.
These would be considered a plus
- Web design knowledge;
- UI/UX knowledge;
- Being fond of games.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.