Company: QuAIL Technologies Inc.
Position: Artificial Intelligence Engineer
QuAIL Technologies is a software development company that specializes in Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing. We develop software for a variety of industries, including Finance, Healthcare, and Agriculture. Our mission is to create innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join our team.
As an Artificial Intelligence Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and maintaining the company’s AI capabilities and platform offerings. We are looking for a world-class candidate who wants the opportunity to build and lead the AI team and combine technical expertise with a creative mindset to enhance the platform. The candidate must have significant / expert-level experience in the methodological nuances of modern techniques in AI with a proven track record of working firsthand on developing and deploying models for specific challenges in production settings while also bringing the requisite infrastructure along. Being an early-stage start-up, it is essential that we move at a rapid pace, communicate constantly, and remain focused on our objectives.
Entrepreneurial experience, or equivalent, is a plus as the candidate will be one of the company’s early hires. This requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage all aspects of the development process. We are looking for individuals who are remarkably creative in working through the nuances of particular architectures against the needs of product functionality.
We recognize that the best candidates do not always match the limited criteria mentioned in the job description but if you are excited about our vision and feel that you could be a valuable asset to our team, please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 4-5 years of experience in the machine learning/software engineering domain
- Strong Python, database coding skills and experience with common libraries and frameworks in the AI/ML domain (Scikit Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, LLM APIs, etc.)
- Experience with project management, software development, and resource planning
- Experience with automated deployment and orchestration (CI/CD, GitHub Actions, Docker, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience building data and analytics pipelines/services that efficiently scale for cloud application usage
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and cloud data structures
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload as necessary
Please note that this is not a research scientist role, as you will be hands-on throughout the development process. Experience with Quantum Computing is a plus.**
- Design, develop, and maintain the company’s AI capabilities and platform offerings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into elegant and efficient solutions
- Continually refine AI pipelines while automating and scaling as needed
- Work on various aspects of the AI/ML ecosystem – model building, ML pipelines, logging & versioning, documentation, scaling, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance
- Optimize applications for performance, security, and maintainability by adhering to industry best practices
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and frameworks to stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex technical issues
- Daily meetings with project stakeholders to provide timely updates on progress and address any concerns
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation, user guides, and other project artifacts as needed
We want to hire the best people who are fully focused on helping QuAIL Technologies succeed not worried about paying bills. Since you will be one of our first and most important hires, you will receive a competitive compensation package that includes an equity portion that reflects your desire for ownership and decision-making power within the team (because when we succeed as a company, we want you to succeed, too).
The actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including professional background, training, transferable skills, work experience, education, location, business and product needs, and market demand. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Full-time employees are eligible for equity compensation in addition to a robust health, wellness, and benefits package.