Nov 06, 2023 - Paro.io is hiring a remote Account Executive (Outbound). 📍Location: USA.
Our vision & mission:
Paro is freeing business professionals from the constraints of traditional employment by empowering them to pursue meaningful work on their own terms. In turn, we are democratizing access to the business solutions that companies need.
What we deliver:
Paro provides flexible finance and accounting solutions to businesses via its network of highly vetted freelance experts. Through our proprietary AI-powered platform, we match clients with the best-fit experts to solve problems and drive growth. Our carefully curated expert community provides a range of financial services to clients, from basic bookkeeping and accounting to highly specialized corporate development and strategic advisory.
As our client base has moved upstream to the middle market, we are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic hunter. You will be focused on generating net-new business by prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new accounts in your book of business . As an Outbound Account Executive you must successfully build a healthy pipeline and develop deep and genuine relationships with decision makers. This individual will overcome objections, and work towards meeting and exceeding quota targets. You will provide prospects' solution(s) by leveraging our AI - powered technology which will match them with the expertise needed to solve their business challenges in a timely, financially effective manner.
This is a highly visible role with tremendous career potential and is essential to Paro’s growth plans. If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and are passionate about creating positive change to the workforce by helping companies leverage remote, flexible expert talent solutions, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Be a critical member of the team by helping to define and shape our customer acquisition strategy.
- 100% outbound selling: Net-new business generation. Top of the funnel lead generation, qualifying sales opportunities through deep discovery, leading contract negotiations, and closing new reference-able customers and future champions of Paro.
- Build brand awareness and educate the market on the value of Paro through intentional and persistent prospecting.
- Leverage a consultative and value based selling approach to build trust and establish strong relationships with business leaders by providing reliable Paro services that allow their companies to operate more effectively and profitably.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota targets.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement accurately; strong pipeline management.
- Identity and capitalize on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and other cross functional teams to drive success.
How you’ll add value:
- 3+ years of b2b sales experience, with at least 2 years in an outbound/hunting capacity and/or 1 year proven success in net new customer acquisition.
- Consistent history of quota attainment & overachievement as a top performer (2+ years) with mid market-enterprise accounts.
- Thrive in a consultative and strategic sales role. Paro’s sales process is not transactional!
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and ability to establish and build trust with individuals at all levels of an organization with a heavy focus on the C-Suite, VPs, and Director+.
- Strong business acumen and ability to run full-cycle sales, both virtually and in person.
- Ability to leverage data to influence and persuade prospects.
- Competitive, results oriented self-starter with a positive will to win attitude who also possesses grit, tenacity, and a curious mindset. Highly self aware, accountable, and committed to improving performance by welcoming coaching, continuous feedback and educational opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Experience with sales tools such as Outreach, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Gong preferred.
Who you are:
We’re more interested in how you add to our innovative community than formal education or experience. That said, you will shine in this role if you:
Believe that in order to be successful, you need to be surrounded with others who can be their authentic selves at work while driving forward the future of work with Paro. You value taking smart risks and having your colleague’s backs. You welcome challenges and are rigorous in ensuring all voices are heard. You are open to understanding each other’s experiences and communicating effectively together. At Paro we work hard, but we also want every employee to enjoy the journey. You work collaboratively, do the right thing, never settle and put your best work into everything you do.
Benefits at Paro:
- Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan. Paro currently does not match 401(k).
- Vacation - We offer our employees unlimited vacation, as we believe rest and recharging allows you to bring your full self into work. In addition to unlimited vacation, we observe all federal holidays and offer unique Paro Holidays during months there isn’t a federal holiday
- Office Environment - We have a beautiful, relaxed office space in River North, steps away from public transportation. We love our pets and have a pet-friendly office for your furry friends as well.
- Remote Work - Given our company’s mission to empower professionals to pursue meaningful work on their own terms, we believe we too can accomplish great things while not always together under one roof. Therefore, we accept remote employees in the following states: IL, OH, MI, AZ, WA, PA, NJ, NY, TX, IN, FL, NC, SC and NV.
- Health & Wellness Stipend - to support a healthy and active life outside of work Paro contributes to your health and wellness.
- Home Office Stipend - We are a remote first company and we want to ensure our team is set up for success and for their physical and mental health at home. We know office and ergonomic set up is an important part of this.
More about Paro
Join us as we shape the future of finance work. A mass migration to a workforce without boundaries is already underway, with many leading analysts predicting that 50% of the workforce will be freelancing by 2027. We recently raised a $25M Series C funding round led by Top Tier Capital Partners, with participation from existing investors Madrona Venture Group, Revolution Ventures, and Sierra Ventures --bringing total capital raised to date to $67 million--, so we are ready and excited to invest in even greater growth as we disrupt the $500+bn antiquated finance and accounting industry!