Nov 06, 2023 - LanguageWire is hiring a remote Full Stack Engineer. 📍Location: Spain.
Are you passionate about software, the crafter movement and love working with a team of like-minded techies? Do you enjoy making distributed and highly scalable services? Do you prefer working remotely following a work schedule that fits your lifestyle? Then come join us in our quest to make translations easier for everyone!
The role you’ll play:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions, be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing frontend and backend software for our Platform Finance Service eco-system
A new exciting project is coming within our Finance eco-system where we have to integrate a new Quote to Cash solution and you will be responsible of leading and developing all services and code to make this happen.
The team you’ll be part of…
You will join Platform Finance Services, currently composed of a total of 5 people. You will work closely with other teams in a distributed and international setup and you’ll report directly to our Platform Finance Services Director
PFS tribe develops and maintain our ERP Microsoft AX2012, Microsoft CRM and other Financial products that integrate our Financial eco-system.
If you want to make a difference:
- Building scalable solutions with a focus on backend technology & APIs
- Working closely with our Product Owners to ensure business expectations are met, and we deliver solutions that works in real life.
- Ensuring your code is well documented and supported by automatic testing.
- Contributing actively to the code base by taking part of the implementation and code review
What you’ll need to bring:
- Team player, able to motivate and engage with your peers. People like you – not only for your skills
- Proven experience with the development of complex software solutions (5 years or more)
- Proven experience with design & coding of REST APIs, database solutions and microservices in .NET (5 years or more)
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- Leading all Finance Architecture integrations
- You have helped built and deployed new Quote to Cash solution
- You have been integrated in our team and company culture and purpose
This will make you stand out
- Great communication skills
- Experience with microservices in a cloud native setting
- Experience working with high performance software
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers, so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
At LanguageWire, we are curious and intrigued by what we don’t understand. We believe relationships are based on honesty and responsibility, and being trustworthy reinforces an open, humble, and honest way of communicating. We are caring and respect each other personally and professionally. We encourage authentic collaboration, invite feedback and a positive social environment. Our desire to learn, build, and share knowledge is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and we always incite each other to be their best. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic & ambitious people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
We believe that we can wire the world together with language. It drives us to think big, follow ambitious goals, and get better every day. By embracing and solving the most exciting and impactful challenges, we help people to understand each other better and to bring the world closer together.
(Waldemar, Director of Machine Learning, Valencia)
Once the purpose & values project had been rolled out, I felt a stronger connection and more engaged. Within our team, we care for each other, help each other on tasks, projects and we value different opinions. We truly lift each other up to be our best and ambitiously strive towards constantly improving on a professional and personal level.
(Patrick, Senior Application Support Engineer, Valencia)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- With us, you can enjoy flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- Besides your actual paycheck, we offer benefits such as personal and professional development opportunities, ongoing support from your People & Culture Partner, internal career development and an inclusive and fun company culture
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, Atlanta and Valencia
- Over 450 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- At LanguageWire, we offer three flexible work options tailored to how you work best. Depending on your team, you may have the option to work full-time from the office as an "Office Bee," part-time from the office as a "Nomad," or full-time from home as a "Homey."
- We take care of our people and initiate many get-togethers from online fitness classes like yoga to Christmas parties. We have fun!
- 200 great colleagues in different business departments.
- Excellent location in cool and modern offices in the city center, with a great rooftop terrace and a view over the Town Hall Square
- Working in an international environment—more than 20 different nationalities
- A dog friendly atmosphere
- Discounts on several shops: La Vessana, Nasty de Plastic, El Rubio.
- Big kitchen with free access to organic fruits, nuts and biscuits and coffee.
- Lactation room
- Relaxation, reading area and game room (foosball table, darts, and board games)
- Bike parking
- Ergonomic accessories for our employees’ well-being
- Numerous social events throughout the year
Want to know more?
We can’t wait to meet you! So, why wait 'til tomorrow? Apply today!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ana Catalá, People Acquisition Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)