Nov 07, 2023 - Intento is hiring a remote Sales Development Representative (SDR), US. 📍Location: USA.
At Intento, we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. We are seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative to join our team. This is a fully outbound position with the goal of finding, qualifying, and developing high-quality relationships with potential customers who benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. We’re looking for an SDR who is a quick learner with strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Generating and qualifying new outbound leads
Setting meetings with qualified leads
Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals
High-quality cold outreach to the target market using calls, email, and LinkedIn
Consistently research to understand the market and our competitor offerings to build strong knowledge to explain how our solutions meet customer needs.
Manage and maintain a consistent pipeline of interested prospects
Utilize Hubspot, Zoominfo, and other tools to generate new sales opportunities
Report to the SDR Manager weekly with KPI and sales results
Communicating with all levels of the organization – we value teamwork!
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an SDR, BDR, or outbound sales role
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills
Excellent time management skills
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Ability to work independently in a remote role
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Intento is a leading platform in machine translation and multilingual artificial intelligence, catering to global enterprises.
We equip business leaders with the tools they need to offer top-notch language experiences for both customers and team members through state-of-the-art technology.
Our Language Hub provides immediate, tailored language experiences in more than 650 languages. This is achieved by integrating the best generative AI with superior Machine Translation capabilities.
We facilitate the creation of NLP workflows for automated translation and seamlessly integrate them with widely used software platforms, such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Translation Management Systems. This allows businesses to distribute MT/AI models throughout their organization and refine them based on real-time feedback.
Trusted by over 40 renowned companies—including IKEA, Subway, GAP, Stripe, and Bayer AG—we're proud to be their top choice for customer experience. And we're committed to setting that bar even higher.
Values you can expect from working at Intento:
- Join an exciting and fast-paced startup environment where you can directly shape the course of the company.
- Experience transparency in our business strategies, allowing you to understand the big picture and contribute meaningfully.
- Enjoy a balance of autonomy and responsibility, empowering you to make decisions and take ownership of your work.
- Be part of a team dedicated to solving significant industrial problems using cutting-edge AI technology.
- Gain firsthand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies, providing valuable insights into enterprise-level operations.
- Immerse yourself in the world of AI at a unique company, interacting with a wide range of industry professionals and experts.
- At Intento, we value our employees and strive to create a work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer competitive salaries, a flexible remote culture, and a supportive and collaborative work environment.
Join us at Intento, where you can contribute to shaping the future of language technology and be part of an exceptional team that is revolutionizing the industry.