Nov 08, 2023 - Vivun is hiring a remote Sales Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
Vivun is the world’s leading provider of PreSales software. Our AI-powered platform includes solutions for PreSales Operations, Demo Automation, and aligning Sales with Product teams. Revenue leaders can now drive growth efficiently by scaling their technical selling efforts, maximizing every R&D investment and de-risking their deals. Customers include Snowflake, Zoom, Okta, Elastic, ADP, Coupa, and Harness. To learn more visit www.vivun.com.
At Vivun, our Sales Engineers are the architects of sales success, working hand in hand with Account Executives to drive top-line revenue growth. Their core mission? To foster trust, demonstrate the value of the Vivun platform, and pave the winning path for new business and expansion deals.
What sets our Sales Engineering team apart is their ability to empathize with, connect to, and develop solutions for our core persona at a deep, intrinsic level. With firsthand PreSales experience, they forge trusted advisor relationships with our buyers. Our Sales Engineers ensure the value proposition resonates with technology companies of all sizes as they position our solution to other PreSales teams in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
As a Sales Engineer at Vivun, you're not just part of a team; you're part of a journey. You will have the exceptional opportunity to expand your professional network and elevate your career in PreSales. You'll engage with PreSales leaders, participate in inspiring thought leadership events, and build relationships with industry trailblazers.
- You will work closely with the sales team and qualify prospects to determine solution fit
- You are responsible for illustrating the value of Vivun’s platform as a must-have technology for PreSales departments within various technology companies
- You will create tailored product demonstrations and presentations to illustrate how Vivun can enable each prospect’s strategic objectives
- You will secure the technical win by differentiating against the competition (including internal build) and drive stakeholder buy-in across PreSales, operations, product, and IT
- You will design, manage, and drive sales proofs-of-concept (POCs) from initiation to completion
- You will do research and respond to functionality and technical elements of RFxs (uncommon)
- You will support sales and marketing events through presentations and product demonstrations
- You will collaborate with account management on handoffs to ensure consistent customer and internal expectations around goals, solution assumptions, and adoption approach
- You will leverage our Vivun products to automate demos, record activity, progress deals, capture product feedback, and collaborate with the R&D team to improve product-market fit
- You will collaborate on internal initiatives to innovate and enhance our processes and content
Desired Skills & Experience
- You understand the inner workings and common pain points of PreSales departments within technology companies
- You are self-motivated, driven, and focused on innovating for the betterment of the company
- You have strong presentation skills and are capable of designing and performing an organized and persuasive product demonstration
- You are curious with a desire to learn and become an expert on Vivun’s platform and its underlying (AI) technology
- You can establish credibility, become a trusted advisor, and convey how the Vivun platform can provide value for each prospect
- You are comfortable with cloud business applications, Salesforce.com, Google Workspace (G Suite), and Jira
- You are familiar with integration concepts and process flows in technology ecosystems with the ability to convey the benefits of improved “to-be” solutions
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience preferred
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of relevant and current experience in a full-time customer-facing PreSale role (e.g., Sales Engineering)
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Ownership. Empathy. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals