Nov 10, 2023 - EDCConsulting1 is hiring a remote Systems Engineers. 📍Location: USA.
About EDC Consulting
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting is a small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 client engagements successfully delivered, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, Federal, state, and local and commercial clients. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At EDC, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the EDC team, our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
EDC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.
MUST Be A US Citizen with Active Secret Clearance!
EDC is the Employer!
- Prepare installation package of a modified RATE system running within an IL5 environment to accommodate receipt, processing, and storage of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
- Showcase the technical feasibility of deploying RATE applications within IL5 environments by installing it and running it on a target IL5 environment and using raw physiological measurement data from wearables in a simulation test harness.
- Install, AND IVV RATE IL5 Software, demonstrate a RATE installation in an IL5 computing Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) environment.
- Recent hands on experience with the above listed skills, including IL5, Wearable Technology, Artifical Intelligence, (i.e. ML, DL, etc.), Internet of Things, (i.e. IoT), on/in an Enterprise DoD systems, as Software Engineer, Solution Engineer, Test Engineer or Solution Architect, with prefered; yet not required experience with Rapid Assessment of Threat Exposure (RATE).
- REQUIRED EDUCATION: BS/BA STEM Degree or Related Fields.
- REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Active Secret.
We Are The Employer!
#HiringImmediately #IL5 #Job #WearableTechnologiy #DoD #WeareTheEmployer #LongTermWork #RapidAssessmentOfThreatExposure #Employmnet #Career
To apply, please include All times available to discuss details with your resume!