Nov 12, 2023 - Twyn is hiring a remote Head of BI. 📍Location: UK.
Using artificial intelligence and a deep library of pre-recorded video footage, Twyn is a software platform that is transforming access to the world's most influential educators, leaders and thinkers to provide information, education, and entertainment as real-time, two-way, conversational interaction on mobile. Twyn is authentic, human, and emotionally connecting - empowering users in a unique and powerful new way.
The Twyn technology platform is currently being developed for a range of exciting applications in multiple sectors including celebrity engagement, education, marketing, entertainment, and gaming, with apps like Jamie O'Brien's Surfing App, Twyn English Speaking Practice, and a soon to be released collaboration with a global sports superstar.
The role of head of data is crucial for Twyn. We already collect a lot of data about all aspects of our products and business, but we need someone to make it accessible to all staff to enable a culture of data driven decision making.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and leading a business intelligence function for Twyn.
- Designing, deploying and maintaining data and business intelligence infrastructure.
- Ensuring that data made available to the company is trustworthy and reliable.
- Providing regular reporting as required by all business functions.
- Providing ad hoc data analysis as necessary.
- Supporting all team members as they engage with self-service business intelligence tools and start to incorporate data into their day-to-day work.
- Working with the R&D and application development teams to develop and implement ways of managing data sets for machine learning.
You will have previously:
- Set up business intelligence or data functions from scratch.
- Worked in a start-up environment.
- Worked with digital consumer products at scale.
Experience working with data sets for artificial intelligence and machine learning would be useful but is not essential.
- The opportunity to receive equity in the company as part of your compensation.
- Remote work (with occasional travel to London) and flexible hours.