Nov 13, 2023 - Medica is hiring a remote Business Development Director. 📍Location: USA.
RadMD, a leading imaging Management Service Organization is a trusted, ‘go-to’ provider of imaging services for clinical trials. We focus on providing specialist interpretation of a broad range of radiology (CT, MRI, and PET etc.) images for clinical trials. Our reader group is preeminent in the industry and trusted medical experts to our clients in drug development. The business also includes an institute focused on the training of clinical trial personnel, readers, and sponsors.
The company has grown rapidly and now provides for a wide range of imaging related services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device, as well as CROs, with an excellent reputation in the market. Working alongside more than 300 radiologists specialized in clinical trials reporting purposes based in the US and around the world. The business covers a range of therapeutic areas including oncology, CNS, cardiovascular, AI and medical devices.
A key contributor to the Commercial team for RadMD as we continue to scale internationally, your role will report directly into our Chief Commercial Officer helping to shape and drive our commercial strategy across the drug development market. You will be responsible for growing and managing new and existing customers in prime territories, where your strategic approach will drive revenue growth across multiple areas of the business.
You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals, cultivating solutions that will help them reach their drug development goals. You will have the freedom to design and manage your own go-to market advertising campaigns and leverage RadMD’s unique position in the marketplace.
- Use your consultative selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers
- Contribute to the continued growth of RadMD by engaging with prospect organizations to position appropriate services and solutions through strategic value-based selling
- Territory research to formalize a go-to market strategy in line with RadMD’s core strategy
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory
- Developing new channels and platforms generating in new client referrals
- Reporting and delivering on KPIs and meeting growth targets
- Drive performance with in-depth market understanding (stakeholders, potential opportunity, regulatory environment)
- Develop & implement a strategic and commercial plan for the key segments including business development initiatives
- Manage pricing strategies in accordance with the company objectives and goals.
- Lead generation to key contacts in life science, clinical development, or drug development companies
- Support wider RadMD team with preparing and presenting proposals and budgets
- Produce appropriate targeted and impactful marketing campaigns with clear call to actions
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Organize and attend trade shows and educational events within Pharma and Bio Tech communities
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility
- Travel (approximately 20%) domestic.
- Previous experience of working within the healthcare industry (Pharma, Bio Tech, Life Sciences etc)
- Experience managing the sales cycle from lead generation through to deal closure
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Familiarity with digital and/or strategic communications projects
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel and meet in person when Covid related restrictions are lifted
- Entrepreneurial team player with a strategic mindset.
- You are action oriented and driven for results
- High energy and positive attitude
- Minimum BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Strong consultative, presentation, analytical and business communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Ability to work with close attention to detail and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information is required.