Nov 13, 2023 - Intento is hiring a remote Helpdesk/DevOps Engineer. 📍Location: Europe.
Intento is a fast-growing company founded by two PhDs in AI and has gained recognition from industry leaders such as OpenAI and Gartner. With 70+ employees working remotely from locations around the world, our head office is located in California, USA.
Values you can expect from working at Intento:
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the company's course.
- Transparency of business strategies.
- Autonomy, balanced by responsibility.
- Solving significant industrial problems.
- Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting various industry professionals.
- Processing and resolution of a range of support questions and issues that come via Slack and Jira Service Management
- Building and augmenting our internal Knowledge Base so that reoccurring solutions are documented to reduce resolution time
- Configuring Jira Service Management to improve employee experience and provide reports
- Demonstrating autonomy in resolving complex technical problems, including escalations to other teams in IT and R&D departments
- Implementing, supporting, and improving automation tools intended to be used by employees (for example, simple UI to create a project in Google Cloud and configure it properly)
- Resolve routine DevOps tasks (like adding a new environment variable for a service in Helm Chart)
- Implement, support, and improve automation tools intended to be used by Developers (for example: any simple tool to get the number of replicas of a service in a deploy environment)
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate as a minimum)
- Basic experience with Windows administration (resolving simple problems in non-production systems and employee laptops)
- Solid experience with Linux administration
- Basic experience with AWS administration and Kubernetes (as a user)
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and analyze technical issues
- Example: an employee reports a problem with a site in IntraNet. What will be your approach to diagnosis?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent helpdesk service skills (to work with Intento employees)
- Desire to help all users regardless of their qualification
- Remote work experience
- Fluent Russian language is a strong plus (since it is a native language for a significant fraction of employees)
- Any certification/significant experience in the following areas is a plus:
- AWS (strong plus)
- Kuberenetes (strong plus)
- Microsoft Windows administration
- Azure Cloud
- Google Cloud
- Software development (especially frontend)
This is a remote position, and we consider candidates from the European timezone.