Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we're transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you'll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role may be open to remote hiring. Our office locations are in San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; London, UK; and Dublin, Ireland.About The Role
As a member of the Machine Learning Engineering and Platform team at Glassdoor, you will be at the forefront of operationalizing cutting-edge machine learning models. Working closely with a passionate team of Machine Learning Engineers, your role will involve building robust pipelines, services, and infrastructure to create and enhance the ML Products that power our Glassdoor community content.What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Collaborate with our dynamic team of machine learning engineers to develop and deploy mission-critical services that contribute to the seamless integration of our machine learning models into production.
- Design and implement robust systems and infrastructure, to enhance the deployment and scalability of machine learning models.
- Contribute to the development of robust pipelines, ensuring the seamless flow of data within the machine learning ecosystem.
Hourly pay rate: $40.00
- Currently pursuing a Master's degree
- Proven understanding of Software Engineering principles, including Data Structures & Algorithms, and System Design
- Basic understanding of AI and Machine Learning
- Proficiency in programming with Java and/or Python, or other object-oriented programming languages
- A strong desire to continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in Machine Learning
- Experience in Enterprise Software Development is a plus
Glassdoor Internship Program
- 12 week virtual program where you'll manage projects and tasks, participate in engaging virtual events, and learn valuable skills!
- Full-time program (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week).
- Fully remote: work almost anywhere within the United States.
- Fully paid program and paid company holidays.
- Two cohort dates:
○ May 28 - August 16, 2024
June 3 - August 23, 2024Our Company Values And Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor's mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.