Nov 13, 2023 - Exeonanalytics is hiring a remote Security Engineer. 📍Location: Switzerland.
80-100% | immediately | Zurich, Switzerland (high share of working from home possible)
What your impact will be like:
As a Cyber Security Engineer at Exeon, you will:
- Consult large customers and their security analysts in the deployment and usage of our Network Detection and Response (NDR) solution ExeonTrace.
- Work closely with customers along their implementation journey. Remote and onsite at the customer’s (1-2 days a week, around Bern & Zurich region).
- Specify detection use cases jointly with customers and coordinate the implementation of those use cases with the Exeon dev team.
- Develop new integrations and improve the automation of product deployments for specific customers.
What you can expect from us:
Exeon offers an open company culture that values and encourages diversity, teamwork, and a growth mindset. Our goal is to provide our employees with an exciting, supportive, and motivating environment for personal growth and career development while ensuring that our team maintains a healthy work-life balance. We strive to achieve this by offering:
- Manifold opportunities to shape your professional profile and grow according to your personal goals in an innovative scale-up environment.
- Working in close collaboration with our interdisciplinary team and learning from our Security Experts, Data Scientists, and Business Professionals
- Taking over responsibilities quickly and help shape and promote a cutting-edge security software.
- A high degree of trust, flexibility, and independence
- Many freedoms in terms of working hours and place of work (remote or in the office)
- A young, diverse, and dynamic team of tech and business professionals
- A competitive salary and appealing benefits package
- Lots of fun, exciting interactions and new challenges
What makes a good person-job-fit:
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual who’s comfortable in a high-paced scale-up environment. In addition, we are looking for certain requirements and skills to establish a good person-job-fit:
- Open, reliable, and communicative professional who enjoys working in teams and can take ownership over individual projects.
- A professional with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar, with a specialization in TCP/IP networking (HTTP/S, DNS, NetFlow, IPFIX, ...) or IT security (networking and application security).
- 2+ years of practical experience as a detection engineer or cyber security analyst, experienced in the field of network security is a plus. Ideally including:
- Understanding current threat landscape, attack patterns and common cyber security frameworks.
- Experience in analyzing alerts and incidents.
- Experience in (network security) detection engineering.
- Experience with (network security) machine learning algorithms and their benefits and challenges
- Good python coding skills are a must. If possible, please provide us with links to public projects you worked on.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Elasticsearch stacks is a plus.
- Fluent English skills are required. German is a big plus.
- Living in Switzerland is a must.