Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The greatest CEOs, CROs, and Go-To-Market teams on the planet rely on Clari every single day to maximize revenue, accelerate growth, and nail their targets. Selling to the world’s most distinguished revenue leaders requires a team that is truly committed to mastering their craft, day in and day out. Clari’s sales team has become a destination for elite revenue professionals who want to learn from the best, take their skills to the next level, and grow into the CROs of tomorrow.
About the Role
We are seeking a results-driven and Strategic Regional Vice President of Sales to lead our sales efforts. As the Strategic RVP of Sales, you will play a pivotal role in driving new logo revenue growth, building high-performance sales teams, and fostering key client relationships. The role will require a close partnership across the organization to optimize demand generation, improve win rates, and ensure customers are realizing value from our solution.
The Strategic RVP of Sales will be responsible for leading and optimizing world-class talent, motivating and inspiring a team, building a high-performance culture and ultimately coaching and driving the department to hit their sales targets. The role is required to continually leverage data-driven insights in an effort to implement best-in-class new logo function, as well as increasing the share of wallet across the install base.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and market expansion goals
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of high-performing Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to align sales initiatives with overall company objectives
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients and strategic partners
- Provide regular performance metrics, forecasts, and insights to the executive leadership team
- Lead established Account Executives
- Develop the hiring and retention strategy to attract and optimize the team
- Build and manage a pipeline of business sufficient to cover quota
- Create and deliver a strong value narrative to help our customers understand ROI
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & execs – CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Maintain Executive Buyer (EB) relationship while multithreading into other key executives across the C-Suite
- Instill a high-performance, results-driven culture
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Recruiters, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Product
- 15+ years experience leading a team of sellers that consistently meets, ideally overachieves, quota year over year
- 10+ years of Enterprise selling experience; ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and lead a geographically dispersed sales team
- Understanding of subscription business models including SaaS, PaaS
- Strong collaboration skills to work with marketing, product, and customer success leaders
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary for this position is $350,000 and the target incentive is $380,000. The total direct compensation package for this position may also include stock options, benefits, stipends, perks and/or and/or other applicable incentives.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.