Nov 15, 2023 - zeroheight is hiring a remote Marketing Operations Manager. 📍Location: UK.
£70k - £85k + stock options
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team and drive our efforts of building a robust go-to-market marketing machine.
We are a "remote-first" company and there's no requirement for anyone to come into the zeroheight office on a regular basis - more details on what remote-first looks like.
We’re building the world’s UX infrastructure and lowering the barrier to creating great user experiences by enabling any company in the world to have a sophisticated design system. We’re allowing companies to design and develop user experiences in a much more systematic way and deliver high quality UX 10x faster.
We've built a design system documentation product that people love, and thanks to this we've grown through word-of-mouth to 1600+ customers including multiple Fortune 100s. We're the market leader in our category, doubled our team in 2022 and have the backing of world-class investors like Tribe Capital, Y Combinator and Adobe. But design system documentation is just the beginning... we're now perfectly positioned to become the leader in DesignOps and transform how products are built 🚀
You can learn more on our About us page
Why should you apply to this role?
- You’ll get to work on a robust tech stack, including Hubspot, Amplemarket, ZoomInfo, Zapier, Hex, Hightouch, Fivetran, and be encouraged to experiment and try different tools to find what works best for zeroheight, including experimenting with new AI tooling.
- You’ll be a key part of our go-to-market execution, helping us grow into being the formidable force in product tooling that we know we can be. As the first full-time Marketing Ops hire, you’ll be able to influence how our team operates and grows.
- You’ll join a data-focussed, collaborative, agile, experienced team. The environment we foster in the team is of fast experimentation, but you’ll have the psychological safety to fail and learn. You’ll get the chance to be autonomous, but also have the support and collaboration when you need it!
- You get a yearly education budget, 10% time to work on projects of your choice, and a focus on management and collaboration to ensure that you can grow into the marketing professional that you want to be.
- We're committed to supporting mental wellness as we grow. We provide a free mental health support program, a monthly wellness budget and - perhaps most importantly - we're working to normalise talking about mental health with your manager and peers. We believe mental health should have the same status and importance as physical health.
Find out more about our team and company perks here :)
What will you be doing?
As Marketing Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing, optimising, and executing marketing campaigns and operations. You will work closely with the marketing team to ensure that campaigns are executed efficiently and effectively and that data is accurately tracked and reported. You will also manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing technology stack, including troubleshooting and identifying areas for improvement.
This could include:
- Optimising our lead scoring and setting up segmentation and sequencing to automate as much of what we do as possible
- Identifying the team’s focus by analysing and interpreting the data we have and spotting opportunities
- Improving our processes via AI and automation to help the team execute their ideas faster, building or stitching together tools to help your coworkers!
- Manage the lead flow process, ensuring that leads are properly routed and that the sales team is receiving quality leads.
- Analyse and report on campaign and program performance, providing insights and recommendations to the marketing team.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the marketing database, including managing data hygiene, deduplication, and segmentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, and product, to ensure alignment of marketing programs.
- Identify areas for improvement in our marketing technology stack and implement solutions to optimise its effectiveness.
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks including, but not limited to, training, troubleshooting, and system integrations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing technology trends, best practices, and industry developments.
- Assist the global marketing team in adopting new tools, processes, and methodologies.
What are we looking for?
If you tick most of the boxes below, let us know!
Key Requirements 🔑
- Experience in marketing operations, MarTech or related roles at a B2B SaaS company
- HubSpot Certified or with proven experience as a HubSpot expert
- Experience implementing and reporting on marketing concepts such as lifecycle modelling, lead assignment, lead attribution/acquisition, lead scoring, data maintenance, subscription management, etc.
- Being willing and able to work collaboratively with other folks on the team, with empathy and respect. We want folks who are good at their job, but who also aren’t a-holes or lone wolves.
- You’re able to come to our London hub at least once every quarter.
Bonus traits 🎁
- Comfortable with HTML, JS and PHP, and experience integrating HubSpot with WordPress
- Proficiency in data analysis with tools like Hex, Looker or Amplitude
- Passion for marketing and technology, and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
Let's make this happen!
- Submit your CV 📜
- Hello 👋 (45m, video call)
- If things click on the call, we'll ask you to do two interviews, one being a deep dive into your experience and skills as an Ops person (1hr, video call), and one where you talk to two of our marketing managers about teamwork, collaboration and working style (1hr, video call)
- Founders interview 🌱 (1h, video call)
We always try to make a decision quickly and let you know ASAP.
Our DEI statement
At zeroheight we live and breathe our values, building an inclusive and diverse team is what makes us great. We are proud of the culture we’ve created and by embracing individuality we continue to add to our culture.
We look to hire the best, give an amazing experience throughout and we don’t discriminate against who or what you are. Our employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves, allowing us to celebrate our differences and learn from one another. All we ask is that you be yourself, love what you do and give 100%.
Take a look at our current DEI stats here.